Huntingdoor 30" Archery Carbon Target Arrows Hunting Arrows with Adjustable Nock and Replaceable Field Points for Compound Bow or Recurve Bow (12 pack)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Huntingdoor 30" durable smooth carbon shaft ,good straightness.If you want use them for your recurve bow or longbow,you need adjust the orientation of the Nocks.
- Fletched with 3" TPU vanes ,inserts glued with screw-on 100 grain field points ,ready to shoot .
- Weight: 36g OD:7.9mm ID:6.2mm(0.246) Spine:550-600
- Good performance and high speed ,don't shot at concrete wall or any hard substance.
- Recommend for 35-60 pounds bows ,12Pcs one Pack
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Inspect your arrows before shooting ,do not use the damaged arrows
- NEVER shoot at or in the direction of another person.
- Don't shoot at hard surfaces
- Children use under adult supervision
- The nocks and points removeable in order to suit for multipurpose , if can also fix them or glue them.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tips screw into the aluminum screw base, which is glued to the carbon arrow shaft. The aluminum screw base was not glued or attached very well on 6 of the arrows. A few of them pulled all the way out when just pulling them out of the target bag, which caused the tips and screw base to be lost within the target. My review of these was written in haste initially. Of the 5 that remained after this review and since then are still of good quality and I still use them. 12 - 6 (Screw Base issues) - 1 (Nock) = 5 Arrows
I would still say they are decent quality overall. I should have pulled the aluminum screw bases and re-glued them the first time I noticed the aluminum getting loose. I could have saved a couple.
I have not shot in 10 years so will be using them for target practice. They are only rated for 40 to 60 pound bows so I will be buying some 350 arrows when I am ready to crank the bow up over 60lb.
Great price and product for starting out or getting back into archery.
Most recent customer reviews
If you're a hunter or a target archer I highly recommend em.