- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Huntingdoor. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Huntingdoor 30" Archery Carbon Target Arrows Hunting Arrows with Adjustable Nock and Replaceable Field Points for Compound Bow or Recurve Bow (12 pack)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Huntingdoor 30" durable smooth carbon shaft ,good straightness.If you want use them for your recurve bow or longbow,you need adjust the orientation of the Nocks.
- Fletched with 3" TPU vanes ,inserts glued with screw-on 100 grain field points ,ready to shoot .
- Weight: 36g OD:7.9mm ID:6.2mm(0.246) Spine:550-600
- Good performance and high speed ,don't shot at concrete wall or any hard substance.
- Recommend for 35-60 pounds bows ,12Pcs one Pack
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Inspect your arrows before shooting ,do not use the damaged arrows
- NEVER shoot at or in the direction of another person.
- Don't shoot at hard surfaces
- Children use under adult supervision
- The nocks and points removeable in order to suit for multipurpose , if can also fix them or glue them.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Accurate enough for an amateur
Fletchings were bent from the packaging. I tried straightening them by hand with no results. Using a heat gun on them only made the glue come loose.
Some nocks can twist on the arrow and some can't. A sure sign of inconsistent manufacturing.
Not for use with traditional bows. The fletchings are not aligned with the nocks to allow them to be used with a simple arrow rest. They do work fine with my whisker biscuit but now I need new arrows for my trad bow.
The points are quite good, they fly straight from my OMP Smoky Mountain Hunter, but the carbon feels thick, heavy, the fletchings seem short, and they squeak when i draw them back. I'll try and get a refund or replacement. If you have a draw shorter than 28 inches (like me, I draw 26), these will be fine for target shooting, but I wouldn't hunt with these. They don't feel very strong.