Hunza Organic Pinto Beans (2 lbs)
The most popular bean in the United States & Mexico, Pinto Beans are usually eaten whole in a broth or mashed and refried.
Pinto Beans are most commonly used as a filling for burritos.
• Locally grown in the United States, these Pinto Beans are certified 100% USDA Organic by Ecocert ICO. They are also non-GMO and gluten-free with no additives or preservatives.
• Studies have indicated that Pinto Beans can lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar, making them an especially amazing choice for those with hypoglycemia or diabetes.
• These hearty Pinto Beans are an excellent source of protein. Consider using them in dishes to provide protein without the high calories and fat found in dishes with meat and dairy.
• Comes packaged in a high-quality green stand-up pouch for convenience and durability.
• Save money when ordering these beans in larger quantities by purchasing 5 lbs or more!
Interested in trying these delicious Pinto Beans?
Click "Add to Cart" and soon you will be able to savor healthy legumes!
Size: 2 lbs
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.