- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.8 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B008H6CU66
- Item model number: GJBFWINS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 25, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
But the sizing is incredibly bad. The XL is only slightly big on a girl who normally wears a small-medium. If you have boobs, forget it -- This thing will smoosh them like mad.
But if you're slender, or OK with buying several sizes up, go for it! It's a darn cute coat.
This has to be the cutest raincoat I have ever owned. It came a bit wrinkled and smelled funny when I opened it, but that's just from being folded up and in plastic so it will go away.
I'm 5'3" and 107 lbs and I got the xs. It fits great!
The sizes are a bit small. You might be a size larger than you typically are if you plan to wear any other layers beneath it. Definitely a spring/summer/fall jacket.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this raincoat! It's very stylish, with a flattering fit. The hood is removable too. I bought the same one in the red plaid print as well. I also wear that one often.Published on August 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
I took this to London as summer showers were expected during my travels there. It's lightweight and worked wonderfully to keep me dry.Published on July 8, 2013 by Ashley
I'm 5.2" and 120 lbs...I got this in xs and it fits perfectly. I ordered it by mistake..in a rush..and was going to return it until I tried it on. Read morePublished on February 2, 2013 by Dani
Absolutely LOVE this coat. I'm 5' ~100 lbs and I ordered an XS and it fits perfect. I have yet to wear it out in the rain but judging by the material I think it will do just fine. Read morePublished on January 10, 2013 by Gina