Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hurley Men's Corp Flexi Fit Hat, Code Blue, Small/Medium
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 13, 2014
I like hurley hats, the form is nice and round just the right cup (e.g., fox tends to be a bit too shallow). I like them on the snug side so when I am driving with the windows down the hats don't fly out!

I cannot see a difference from the photo to the actual hat (nice color too)
on October 30, 2013
This hat was just what I expected it to be. I always buy white Hurley hats,but I go through them often so I have to keep buying them. When I went to the mall and the didn't have any, I turned to Amazon. This hat fit just like I expected it to and it has been a great replacement for my usual style.
on July 8, 2015
This is a favorite of my husbands. He loves how there is a Logo on this Hat, but the logo is small and doesn't demand attention to the top of his head. He loves the fit and flexibility and the colors as black is a staple in his wardrobe and he can wear this hat with anything.
on July 10, 2012
The hat fits my head good and obviously was pleased with how it looks and everything. However, if you order the same hat PLEASE make sure to check your hat when it comes to you. I ordered this hat in a L/XL size but the first time I got it, the size was S/M?? Not sure how that happened! Also, the hat looked worn and new. The customer rep for Amazon.com was able to correct it though and get me the right hat within 1-2 days.
on June 21, 2014
Let me start of by saying i have a odd shaped head, and its very hard to find a hat that doesn't look silly on me. I go this hat in small/medium and it is super comfortable and looks cool on me. The only gripe i have with this hat is the top front of it is a little more stiff and my forehead is not tall enough to fill in that part of the hat so there are 2 small bumps on the left and right side. Otherwise this is a great buy, and i would buy it again. the build quality is really good and it fits snug.
on January 12, 2014
Very happy w/purchase. Fast shipping. Great quality hat. Color was a little different than pictures, but we liked it more. It was a little brighter of a blue.
on December 27, 2013
Our son loves it!!! Fits great and price was great!!!! Love the color, what you see is what you get and shipping of hat was perfect
on July 11, 2012
These Hurley hats are very comfortable. I purchased a black and white one. The black fades into brown after 6-8 months (depending on how much you wear it, of course). Aside from that, pretty good hats!
on December 30, 2012
This hat was a bit on the Pricey side but it was very well made and worth it. My son loves it.
on October 5, 2012
Had absolutely no qualms with this hat. Its a good fit, seems to be of good quality, and its not overly flamboyant like those stupid sideways hat wearing, gangsta wanna-be, schicka schicka fresh people who get way to excited over the next lil' wayne album hats.