Hurom HU-100 Masticating Slow Juicer, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Using Hurom's cold-pressing system, 35% more juice is extracted from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
- Hurom's patented Slow Squeezing Technology™ (SST) gently squeezes ingredients, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that grind and crush. Slow Squeezing Technology also retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes.
- The Hurom masticating juicer can easily process fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, milks, sauces, marinades, even baby food.
- Hurom's durable motor has a 10-year warranty, uses only 150 watts of energy and is practically silent.
- The cold-press juicer features a heavy-duty Ultem® strainer and auger, which is eight times stronger than traditional plastics and handles both coarse and fine foods easily.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The HUROM® Original Slow Juicer supports and delivers your goals for optimal health. The patented Slow Squeezing Technology™ (SST) quickly, yet gently extracts juice from raw foods while preserving the cellular structure of those foods and delivering 4x the absorption rate of crucial vitamins and minerals. Operating at only 80 RPMs and using a mere 150 watts of energy, the juice extractor efficiently processes a variety of raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, leafy greens and soybeans to create delicious juices, milks, sauces, marinades and baby foods quickly and effortlessly. Heat-sensitive nutrients and live enzymes are retained resulting in juices that will energize and revitalize you. Featuring a compact design with highly effective safety features and incredibly easy cleanup, the Hurom Original Slow Juicer will be your daily, go-to healthy habit!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Cut up vegetables and fruits into pieces small enough to fit into down this chute.
2) Don't overload the juicer, this one or any one.
3) When you're running the juicer, reverse the motor with the switch on the handle to get more juice out and unclog any veggies that might get stuck. Reversing is one of my favorite features of this juicer.
4) Mix the veggies together when you insert them. Insert a handful of 'juicy' things (ex. carrots, cucumbers, apples) alongside leafy greens (ex. kale, spinach, celery). It will reduce clogging caused by the leafier ones.
5) You shouldn't juice vegetables and fruits together. Exception: apple.
6) Drink immediately, as soon as you make it. When light and air hit vegetables and fruits, they oxidize (hence, the browning you see when you leave a cut apple out).
7) If you do need to keep juice for later consumption, it's best to store in a dark, opague-y glass bottle in a fridge and drink within 24 hours.
I bought two (2) of these three (3) years ago, one for me and one for my parents. The quality of juice is really good. These 2 juicers are still fully functioning. No issues. I've recommended this model to friends. Though juicers are generally harder to clean than blenders, this juicer isn't so bad to clean. For juicers, you can't go wrong with this model.
I'm not a vegan, a vegetarian, or a "born-again-raw-fruits-and-veggies-for-the-rest-of-my-life" type of guy. I'm just a healthy 58 year old man who works out regularly and who bought this juicer to supplement (and even substitute) for a normal American diet sans the McDonald Burgers and the rest of the fast food junk that holds most people hostage in our country.
Regarding this specific Hurom juicer -- it's great! Buy it for it's grinding "mastication" (vs. centrifugal) technology which does extract more juice per food item -- and save you dollars in the long run. Don't buy it if you want to put whole apples or whole anything into this thing because the aperture (hole) isn't big enough -- that's why the four stars. I frankly don't mind a bit of chopping -- it makes me feel like the juicer and I are a team -- and since I live alone ... well enough therapy for now.
The clean up process is pretty simple -- the components are easy to take apart. The only drawback might be a second narrow aperture (good SAT word) where the junk or roughage comes out. I use a thin rod to pull this stuff out. The company does supply a toothbrush with a thin handle -- but it isn't thin enough to get at all the veggie hairs stuck in there.
Here is a final thought where holistic purists may blanch at my idea. I juice several quarts at a time and store them for later drinking. That way I don't have to clean the machine for only one drink. Now a pure vegan will argue that I may be losing some nutriments that way, but I know that if I had to clean this thing four times a day, well I would just have to sell my used Hurom on AMAZON. And to further upset a purist, I don't always buy organic because, let's not kid ourselves, organic food is expensive. I will buy non-organic carrots and wash them off. Maybe this isn't the best way, but it keeps me juicing because time and money are saved -- and I'm still better off than giving up and driving over to the local fast food establishment. Bottom line, it's a great machine. Enjoy!
The slight and rather personal annoyance concern is that when putting in items like lettuce and kale, the machine squeaks -- but this is due to the texture of the thinly-cut lettuce and not anything wrong with the machine. Mixing lettuce with wet or crunchy things like cut apple pieces or carrots gets rid of that squeak immediately.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to use, easy to clean. Love using this juicer.