Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silver with Cookbook
|Item Weight||13.8 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.8 x 6.4 x 15.7 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hurom's newest, most advanced masticating juicer utilizes the new twin-winged auger and Hurom's 2nd generation patented Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM (SST) to extract 35% more juice from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
- Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM by Hurom gently squeezes ingredients, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that grind and crush. Slow juicing also retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes
- The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer is easier to juice and easier to clean with simplified parts and more effective advanced self-cleaning system than previous Hurom models.
- The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer can easily process hard & soft fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, milks, sauces, marinades, even baby food, fresh soymilk, nut milks & tofu.
- **This machines is equipped with an advanced safety lock system. The machine will not turn on unless all pieces are lock into place properly. Only then will motor activate, for safety reasons.**The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer's powerful motor's near-silent operation uses only 150 watts of energy and is backed by a 10-year warranty on the motor and 2 years on parts.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer is a very advanced and efficient juice extractor with its new twin-winged auger and advanced Auto-Pulp feature. The new and improved system comprised of the Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) makes the HH Elite even easier to use and clean than previous Hurom models. The new Hurom yields more juice with less waste with its improved twin-winged auger that masticates and squeezes food more evenly and thoroughly than previous Hurom models. The new-generation SST, a world-recognized breakthrough, is the incomparable Slow Squeezing Technology. The redesigned chamber, strainers, and spinning brush are simplified for convenient assembly, effortless cleaning, and easy maintenance. In addition, the silicone parts are black to avoid stains, and the hopper can now be used in two positions. Set the lever to JUICE and get the most juice in an efficient way. With this Auto-Pulp feature, natural juice will be extracted and the pulp will be pushed out. For self-cleaning, set the lever to the half-closed position and run water to push out remaining pulp. For thorough cleaning in the sink, move the lever to the CLEAN position to open it up all the way. FEATURES: Improved twin-winged auger for maximum efficiency New Auto-Pulp feature ejects pulp only when no more juice can be extracted Auto-Pulp lever can be opened fully for easy cleanup at the sink Simplified parts for easier assembly and cleaning Easy-close hopper works in two positions Juice Cap for drip-free pouring and mixed beverages Quiet operation Nesting juice and pulp containers Large Tritan magnetic safety bowl with measuring scale Recessed carrying handle 2 improved Ultem strainers for fine & coarse 2 advanced cleaning brushes Black silicone and plastic internal components Improved recipe book Hopper lid for dust-free storage BPA-free
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this Hurom juicer yesterday and unpacked it last night. This morning I made carrot juice.
The juice tasted great although the best part of juicing is I truly believe more juice was made with the Hurom than other juicers because of the slow extraction method. It doesn’t increase your time juicing. Also it is extremely quiet - more like silent. It is amazing how quiet - I think a sleeping baby could be in the room and not be disturbed.
I was impressed with the 10 year motor warranty and overall the reviews left by others.
The assembly is easy and easy to clean. Easy to use.
I wish we had done our homework before we bought the other two juicers.
I highly recommend!!:)
After moving from a centrifugal juicer to this slow juicer it's drastically changed our juicing habits. Our juicing process has gotten longer, since we have to chop fruits and vegetables up into smaller pieces. But the upshot has been that our juices have gotten much tastier and we have a lot more juice out of the same ingredients. We're not leaving anything behind in the pulp as it's coming out much drier. The centrifugal juicer was so much wet pulp it was kind of gross to deal with. The drier pulp has made it easier to dispose of in the composter.
We haven't had any issues with the build quality of the juicer. It frequently gets jammed up and needs to be reversed, but that's more to do with the fruit falling into the auger the wrong way and not getting crushed and pulverized completely. When you drop it into the chute correctly, it'll go quickly, but if you miss the angle, you're fishing around for making the fruit go in the hole correctly without having to stick your fingers in there.
If you can deal with the changes it makes to your juicing routine, it's livable.
We juice daily, so it's just become part of our routine and we're totally willing to put up with it.
My only complain is that the juicer is not powerful enough. A single carrot blocks the juicer and it is necessary to cut it into 3 o 4 pieces to get it juiced. Sometimes, it gets blocked with spinach and kale, and that's unacceptable from my point of view. A more powerful motor would make this an excellent product.