Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silve...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $449.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silver with Cookbook
|Price:||$399.06 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hurom's newest, most advanced masticating juicer utilizes the new twin-winged auger and Hurom's 2nd generation patented Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM (SST) to extract 35% more juice from your foods than with traditional high-speed juicers, leaving less and drier pulp.
- Slow Squeezing TechnologyTM by Hurom gently squeezes ingredients, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed juicers that grind and crush. Slow juicing also retains heat-sensitive nutrients such as Vitamins A and C, and live enzymes
- The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer is easier to juice and easier to clean with simplified parts and more effective advanced self-cleaning system than previous Hurom models.
- The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer can easily process hard & soft fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy to make a variety of juices, milks, sauces, marinades, even baby food, fresh soymilk, nut milks & tofu.
- **This machines is equipped with an advanced safety lock system. The machine will not turn on unless all pieces are lock into place properly. Only then will motor activate, for safety reasons.**The Hurom Elite Slow Juicer's powerful motor's near-silent operation uses only 150 watts of energy and is backed by a 10-year warranty on the motor and 2 years on parts.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silver with Cookbook
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hurom America||Amazon.com||SKG ELECTRIC||Hurom America|
|Color||Silver (Plastic)||Silver||White||Matte Black||Piano Varnish in DARK WINE Color - Sleek Design||Rose Gold|
The Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer is a very advanced and efficient juice extractor with its new twin-winged auger and advanced Auto-Pulp feature. The new and improved system comprised of the Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) makes the HH Elite even easier to use and clean than previous Hurom models. The new Hurom yields more juice with less waste with its improved twin-winged auger that masticates and squeezes food more evenly and thoroughly than previous Hurom models. The new-generation SST, a world-recognized breakthrough, is the incomparable Slow Squeezing Technology. The redesigned chamber, strainers, and spinning brush are simplified for convenient assembly, effortless cleaning, and easy maintenance. In addition, the silicone parts are black to avoid stains, and the hopper can now be used in two positions. Set the lever to JUICE and get the most juice in an efficient way. With this Auto-Pulp feature, natural juice will be extracted and the pulp will be pushed out. For self-cleaning, set the lever to the half-closed position and run water to push out remaining pulp. For thorough cleaning in the sink, move the lever to the CLEAN position to open it up all the way. FEATURES: Improved twin-winged auger for maximum efficiency • New Auto-Pulp feature ejects pulp only when no more juice can be extracted • Auto-Pulp lever can be opened fully for easy cleanup at the sink • Simplified parts for easier assembly and cleaning • Easy-close hopper works in two positions • Juice Cap for drip-free pouring and mixed beverages • Quiet operation • Nesting juice and pulp containers • Large Tritan® magnetic safety bowl with measuring scale • Recessed carrying handle • 2 improved Ultem® strainers for fine & coarse • 2 advanced cleaning brushes • Black silicone and plastic internal components • Improved recipe book • Hopper lid for dust-free storage • BPA-free
Top customer reviews
It took a couple days but we finally spoke with someone. They blamed us for making too much juice. We juice about 3 quarts for the two of us that lasts 3 days @ 8ozx2 per day each. We only do this at the most once a week, but would like to have enough for every day. They will not stand behind their warranty. We are forced purchase what we need to continue to use this until we find another solution. Before you buy, try calling them, they are hard to get a hold of and their answering system must be something from the 70’s. Our suggestion is to stay far away if you are serious about juicing for health improvement. We are gravely disappointed in their written response, accusations and unwillingness to stand behind their two year warranty.
It worked great for the first 40 days. Then smoke started coming out of the hopper while I was preparing juice (yes, I followed all directions, chopped all veggies and fruits into tiny parts, and slowly fed them in).
I contacted customer service and received no response at all (as did others who purchased Hurom juicers apparently). A few days later I tried using it again and heard a loud CRACK. The wing of the auger snapped off while it was juicing some celery.
I really feel I have wasted my money.
I have a broken part and cannot get a hold of customer service.
I absolutely do not recommend buying this juicer.
1. Juice Container - Its the same mold as used for the lower models, but it doesn't fit up against the titanium edge correctly. This means that when juice is falling, it is almost missing the container. Once or twice I've bumped it or not slide it all the way and realized my juice was pouring behind the container and onto the counter. Huron should have offered a new design for the containers that fit up to the edge of the body.
2. The mouth to feed is smaller than the HU-100. This means it takes more time to cut veggies smaller in order to fit into the hole.
3. I was surprised, but it doesn't created as much juice as the HU-100. I juice the same things every day (bag of carrots and a box of prepacked beets. I then pour the juice into a glass container that I drink at work. The HU-100 would fill it up. The titanium only gets it to about 70-80% full. This is with the exact same amount of veggies.
4. When washing the pieces, the bottom of the juicer bowl has a different frame that collects more water than the HU-100. This means it collects water and is the last item in my dishwasher to ever dry.
5. When juicing carrots. This juicer seems to get stuck much more than the HU-100.
In the end, I was hoping for a better juicer for the extra $100 but really didnt find any advantage besides the cool looking outer shell. If the HU-100 came in black, I would have purchased that instead.
Two months later- Still getting nowhere with customer service. I think they are stalling until my warranty runs out. They said parts are not available but I see them offered on their web site. I would change the rating if they made an honest attempt at customer service and solving the problem.
Most recent customer reviews
The juicer stopped working.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.