- Product Dimensions: 25.3 x 8.1 x 7.6 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DMJDTQW
- Item model number: bsdc
- Average Customer Review: 110 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,064 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
HurriK9 100+ Foot Flying Ring Launcher Dog Fetch Toy
|Sale:||$46.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- THE HURRIK9 RING LAUNCHER IS THE FUNNEST TOY IN THE WORLD FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR DOG: Exercises dogs within minutes + Flies over 100+ ft using a launcher similar to slingshot that is easy to pullback! Comes with multiple rings which work great even for dogs that aren't good retrievers. Even if they won’t drop the first ring, they will almost always chase the 2nd ring. Works indoors & outdoors - can control the distance of the shot by varying how far you pull back
- SUPER DURABLE AND SAFE NON-TOXIC MATERIALS: We use safe non-toxic material that has been tested per Children & Dog toys requirements at a 3rd party laboratory. It's very easy and fun to launch for dog owners, and does not hurt your shoulder or arm like a tennis ball might.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: From testing the product on hundreds of dogs already, we've seen that around 95% of dogs quickly learn to love the HurriK9 rings. If your dog ends up in the 5% of dogs that simply doesn't want to chase the rings, just contact us within 7 days of receiving the product, and we'll send you a prepaid return label and give you a full refund.
- THIS PACK CONTAINS 1 LAUNCHER + 3 CLASSIC RINGS: It’s great for people who want to exercise their dog quickly, maximize flight distance, and have dogs that enjoy retrieving or fetching toys without trying to destroy them immediately. You can always buy more rings later or upgrade to the extra tough spandex rings.
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC & EXTRA TOUGH RINGS: We offer 2 types of rings. Both are made with lightweight durable EVA foam; the Classic Rings fly over 100+ Feet, and the Extra Tough Rings fly over 65+ Feet; Extra Tough Rings are professionally sewed with a durable spandex fabric made to be over 3x as tough. Scroll down to see the product description below to help decide which ring is best for your dog!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you exercise and play with your dog at least once daily?
If you are a busy person like most people, you may not get around to it every day. But your dog deserves a happier, healthier, longer life & daily exercise is critical for that.
Meet The World's First Gravity-Defying 100+ Feet Flying Ring Launching Fetch Toy For Dogs.
In just minutes, your dog has run over the length of a football field! And it's fun for both you and your dog. Slobbery tennis balls are boring and no human or dog actually wants to catch a hard frisbee with their teeth. Your dog deserves time with you every day and even you would love to spend more time with your companion. Now You Can!
Are these rings durable enough to survive my dog's toy eating habits? YES!
How To Choose Between Classic and Extra Tough Rings:
- It varies, our cofounder’s golden retriever is 85lbs and will chew up most toys, but has never been able to chew up the classic rings, and so she does not need the extra tough ones. We’ve tested many large dog breeds with similar results.
- We have also seen our friend's Jack Russell Terrier that has an insanely strong bite and actively tries to chew up all dog toys, including the classic rings, but was unable to chew through our Extra Tough Rings.
- HurriK9 rings are not "chew toys". They are not made to be left out for your dog to idly spend time gnawing and chewing on the rings.
- So, if maximizing distance is important to you, then you can always try the Classic Rings & if they don’t last as long as you would like, you can then buy the Extra Tough Rings Pack later.
Dogs Love It Guarantee: If your dog doesn't love fetching the rings (happens with 5% of dogs ruffly), we will give you a 100% refund & pay for the return shipping. That's how confident we are your dog will love it!
Size: Launcher + 3 Classic Rings
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item HurriK9 Foot Flying Ring for Dogs Starter Pack, Launcher Plus 3 Rings
Kole Imports Flying Disc Launcher Dog Toy
Kurgo Winga(TM) Disc Thrower Dog Toy with 2 Discs
West Paw Design Zogoflex Zisc Guaranteed Tough Flying Disc Dog Play Toy, 8.5-Inch Large, Glow-n-the-Dark
Chuckit! Zipflight Dog Toy, Medium
CHUCKIT 32302 Paraflight Max Glow, Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HurriK9||Easy Brizness||Amazon.com||EntirelyPets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.1 x 25.3 x 7.58 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||5 x 18.5 x 1 in||1 x 8.5 x 1 in||8.25 x 11.75 x 1.11 in||9.25 x 9.5 x 1 in|
Top customer reviews
I let them know by email, thinking it was the foam batting at the end that's not in their advertisements. Their response totally ignored my experience and instead just stated I should leave the foam ring in place. Anyone company truly interested in customer service would have addressed the problem. I suspect they know full well their product doesn't work as advertised and are not interested in any kind of resolution because it simply doesn't exist. Buyer beware.
Updated Review: The company contacted me directly to see if they could help. They gave me a video on how to shorten the tubing to produce more force. Instead, I bought 6 of the yellow rings. Turns out the yellow rings fly MUCH farther than the spandex rings. Maybe I missed that part, but the spandex would still only reach distances of 40ft.
As with anything, there are trade offs. Yellow shoot farther, but are not as durable. The spandex are more durable, but don't go nearly as far.
We play HurriK9 ring golf so I had to buy two kits. We also have set up an obstacle course and keep score for best shot, closest and "Nice Distance", from the movie Tommy Boy! Inside joke!
If I had the money I would start a ring golf course in the area of Minneapolis, and maybe an indoor obstacle course that looks like the game "Geometry Dash". Lots of shots!
Okay, I love this toy!
Most recent customer reviews
Best dog toy ever!!!