Hurricane Bag Archery Target - Taking the Archery World by Storm - Available in 3 Sizes
|Price:||$32.99 - $249.48|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hurricane - Bag Target H-25 (25"x23"x12")
High visibility aiming points: Hurricane targets feature highly visible shooting "eyes" (with bright orange centers) that are easy to see against the bright-colored background, even at longer ranges.
Off-center deer vitals:Practice for hunting with the deer vitals on the back of Hurricane Bag Targets. For longer target life, the vitals are positioned off-center so they don't line up with aiming points on the target front.
Tri-Core Technology: Hurricane's proprietary design gives you outstanding target performance.
Heavy-duty handle: A strap handle makes Hurricane easy to carry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1) It is a large bag which is one reason i chose it over the bone collector and a couple of other more attractive looking and slightly more expensive bags.
2)I It has points to hang it from a stand. These would work with either a pre-built stand or even a do it yourself stand would do well with this design.
3) The material is tough, rugged and weather proof in all conditions.
4) It stops arrows form my Excalibur Axiom 175lb draw 305fps crossbow as well as my 60# Oneida Aeroforce Compound Bow and finally my 35# flat traditional flat bow
1) The main complaint I have with this target is the bottom of the bag was stapled haphazardly with staples that did not penetrate very well.. They were sticking out quite a bit and could either cut you if you're not careful or pop out all-together. Just plain shoddy workmanship with the bottoms seam of the canvass material.
2) The color and graphics were pretty underwhelming but I knew that going in.
3) The target is supposedly made to be flipped over to a side with a deer silhouette complete with heart,liver and lungs however when you do this the silhouette will be upside down.- if you turn it right side up , the jagged staples will be there to smile and greet you.
This is something I can live with although slightly disappointing. All in all it is not worth sending it back over, it is a good arrow stopper and the shipping would probably be astronomical as much as this thing weighs.. Perhaps I can pound the staples in deeper and do a some work to make it look a little better and less pointy/scratchy. The issue is that is shows a lack of pride in workmanship , product and lack of quality control.
I have tried a few other target bags and this one is best kept stationary since its probably one of the biggest bags on Amazon and does weigh a lot in comparison to other bags.
If you have a ~40# bow, the arrows may bounce off or just dangle in front of it with the tip barely making it in.
If you're worried about missing the target bag, then this would be the best bag to get.
The two target faces make for a nice variety. We play different shooting games as a family and we use the "vitals" side and the multi target side about equally.
With a bag this size, you must make sure that you are shooting from a distance within your accuracy tolerances. Because of the size of the smaller targets, you can shoot from a closer distance practice your groups. If your groups are too tight at smaller distances and you worry about shooting your nocks and busting your arrows, you can move back. Currently, I shoot comfortably at about 33 yards when I'm by myself and when our family shoots, we shoot from around 20.
It's a great bag. I expect this one to last a long time, but I will definitely by another when this one wears out.