Hurricane Bluefin Spinning Surf Rod, 11-Feet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double-dipped E-Glass rod blank
- Solid power wrap tip; Aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite reel seat with stainless steel cushioned hoods
- Non-slip cork wrap handle
- Rod size: 11'; Pieces: 2; Action; Medium/Heavy; Line weight: 17-40 lb.; Lure weight: 1 -6 oz
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hurricane Bluefin Spinning Surf Rod, 10-Feet
Okuma Longitude Surf Graphite Rods (Large, Black/Blue/Silver)
Hurricane Bluefin Spinning Surf Rod, 12-Feet
Daiwa BFSF1202HRB Beefstick Surf CastRod, 12-Feet, 2-Piece, Heavy, 20-40-Pounds
Salt Water Surf Rod 10'
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Eat My Tackle|
|Size||0||0||Large||0||12 ft.||10 foot 2 piece|
|Style Name||11' Spinning (17-40 lb)||10' Spinning (17-40lb)||—||12' Spinning (20-40 lb)||—||—|
The Bluefin surf series of rods is full featured and built for performance. Featuring extremely strong, double-dipped E-Glass rod blanks and anti-slip cork wrapped handles, these rods are ready for the toughest surf and biggest fish.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. These rods have very light, flexible tips and are extremely sensitive for their size. In fact, this is what originally turned me onto this rod when I held one for the first time. Even though the ten footer is rated for lures 1-4oz, it can launch a 1/2oz bucktail no problem. The eleven footer is a bit stiffer, obviously, but has no issues with launching lighter lures in the 1oz. range. This is great because it allows for phenomenal versatility. I can be chunking with a 5oz lead one minute and then switch over to a 1oz bucktail the next. All with the same setup!
2. Parabolic, flexible, but plenty of backbone. I put my ten footer to the test one day reeling in over 30 bluefish in the 10 to 20 pound range. It held up great and there was never a moment I feared it snapping. The eleven footer pulled up a 30lb striper from the bottom of of a swift ocean inlet with no issues either. I also use my eleven footer for casting eels in which it functions very well.
3. Great casting with this rod. Not much to say other than it casts a mile.
4. Eyelets are the only weak point on this rod. The inner rings came off the last two guides on my ten footer and I've read how this has been an issue for others. However, I haven't had any problems with my eleven footer.
Honestly, I really don't think there is a better value at this price. I have owned many a rod in the $100 range that felt overly stiff and didn't match up to the performance of the Hurricane Bluefin. I am a believer of this product.