Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 816 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,155 reviews
on January 10, 2014
Junk, do not buy, it breaks within a couple of times of using it. I bought two and both broke
44 comments| 481 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2016
This is my second time buying this mop. It is easy to use/reuse. I throw the mop on the washer machine, and it's clean. I don't have to touch it with my hands. Mine came with a coupon for a free replacement head, and it's great! The reason why I took 1 star off is because my fist bucket broke. My son was playing with it , and cause the turning mechanism to erode the "teeth" that make the white basket turn. However. It is a great product, and if you take good care of it. It can last for years. (My first mop last me almost 2 years before my little one broke it)
on March 18, 2014
Ok. Just got it from UPS!!! Was excited to use it. I have a huge house. Filled it up. Hmm. Where is the turn thing in the bottom of the bucket like TV?? Mine does not have that. The mop Bucket handle is flimsy and it almost dumped out. Has a top part but not bottom centrifugal thing. They say it was almost dry after you use the pedal part, uh not!!!!!! Left horrible streaks in my huge kitchen floor. I had to go back over it with Murphy's oil soap and water with my OLD mop to get rid of the streaks.

Now I did like it for corners, top of baseboards and walls and behind toilets. That is the only way I am going to use it. That is 4 stars, but in a huge floor, ugghhhhhh, the mop fringe is not long like picture or infomercial. Mine is short. And when you mop the blue plastic top part above the fringe, flails all over the place, annoying. Cheap piece of mop . But I will use it for my walls and cobwebs. That's it.
on October 3, 2014
When I first received the mop I was very impressed However, shortly after that I followed the instructions to remove the Mop Head not only did I get a sore lip the entire handle broke off at the base. I returned it and received a new one pretty quickly so I was happy again.

Now that I have been using the mop and bucket I find that it is not all its cracked up to be the performance that you originally get is great. However, short lived I have had to use wd40 on the bottom where the mechanism is that is the only thing that works but that does not last long hence no spinning at all and in the advertisement it shows and states that the mop head itself gets spinned inside the bucket when you are working the foot lever. That has never happened. So where it is a great mop and system to begin with it doesn't last long so I see it going in the dumpster soon.
on April 7, 2017
This is not the original Hurricane Spin Mop! I bought the original at HSN, and after a few years it started to leak, so I replaced it with this one - thinking it was the same mop. Although it has the same name, it is NOT the same mop. This one only has one wringer, and no matter how long you wring it out it still leaves way too much water on the floor. Also I am 5'7", and this pole is too short for me. I just replaced this mop with the original from HSN. It also comes with two mop heads. It is made by TelebrandsTM, not BulbHead.
on July 4, 2014
These--that is, the entire 360 Degrees Hurricane Spin Mop--do NOT work as seen on TV. The bucket does spin the mop, but the inertia is not enough to spin the mop clean.
on January 16, 2016
Absolutely love this mop. Easy to assemble, durable, and the mop head fits in between and under just about anywhere. The bucket holds just the right amount of water and your choice of cleaning solution with a durable handle to carry with you as you mop different areas. The spinning basket helps wring the excess water out of the mop so floors dry quickly. It is easy to press the foot pedal multiple times in order to leave less excess water in the mop, so floors dry even faster or for low traffic/less mess areas. Update, after using for 5 months it has started leaking from the spinning assembly on to the floor. Wish it was more durable or had better seals.
on February 11, 2016
The sender was really good, I got my package earlier than I expected. I have no complains, the product works good and it is very easy to assemble. It is a charm to clean the house now, I have to say. The micro head iworks really good and I love the fact that I can put it the washing machine. Now I can get in every corner without getting on my knees. The only thing I find odd is that the handle is too short, and I'm only 5" tall, but is even shorter than my broom, I didn't send it back because I really like it, but if they had an option with a slightly larger handle I would get that. I do love the product, I got it because my mom recommended it to me and we are both very happy. So, despite the short handle, I do recommend the seller and the product.
on February 3, 2016
Oh my gosh! I love, love it! My mom bought one months ago, and I was skeptical (as usual), but she loved it so much that I bought one. This product makes real mopping over Swiffer mopping possible for me. I feel like my floors are deep cleaned again! Yay! I had vowed never to go back to messy mops again; hard to wring out, hard to get clean, sour easy, how to get it to dry out thoroughly with out putting it on display and more......But this thing is easy, neat and clean. With my bad back, I don't have to bend over to wring it out, it's easy to dump and easy to spin dry when done. And it cleans like a champ!
on May 19, 2016
This mop version is inferior to my last Hurricane mop. The plastic on the bottom of the mop head drags & could scratch a wood or laminate floor. The mop is has longer cording & does not spin as dry as the last model version. Due to disability issues, it is the mop I will use. However because my other bucket broke due to a strong teenager, I will probably use my older mops because they spin drier & the plastic center does not drag on the floor & is a smaller mop head making it easier to use. The bucket design is better with the handle location which goes over the top rather than alongside the bucket. I would not recommend buying this model.