Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 807 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,146 reviews
on January 10, 2014
Junk, do not buy, it breaks within a couple of times of using it. I bought two and both broke
44 comments| 479 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2016
This is my second time buying this mop. It is easy to use/reuse. I throw the mop on the washer machine, and it's clean. I don't have to touch it with my hands. Mine came with a coupon for a free replacement head, and it's great! The reason why I took 1 star off is because my fist bucket broke. My son was playing with it , and cause the turning mechanism to erode the "teeth" that make the white basket turn. However. It is a great product, and if you take good care of it. It can last for years. (My first mop last me almost 2 years before my little one broke it)
on November 23, 2016
Well I had all kinds of plans for this mop, but it arrived today and I'm not as excited as I was when I first bought it. The pros: it is indeed lightweight, and the dirt does rinse out easily in the bucket, and it spins nicely in the spinner. The cons: it does not "spin" when I am mopping the floor, but it acts like it is trying to. I'll get a few half-hearted spins, and just when I think it might actually work properly, it stops and it's just like shoving any other mop head around. Also, the ads show it picking up gritty stuff mixed in with liquids, and I couldn't get it to hold onto anything except liquid. Although I had vacuumed well, first, there were small bits of something that hadn't come up with the vacuum cleaner, and the mop wouldn't hold onto them either. Once I thought it did, but they dropped off again before I could get the mop back to the bucket. I'm probably not supposed to mention how much I paid, but suffice it to say that it is priced well above what I feel it should be for what I got. As for performance, it beats out a standard string mop because you don't have to touch it with your hands, and it beats out the sponge squeeze mops because I've never liked how they push the dirt back into the sponge when you wring them out. But if they want to sell it for as much as they do, I feel they should go back to the drawing board and come up with one that works as well as they make it look in the infomercials.
on April 21, 2014
Does not wring the mop out very dry. I can't use a lot of water on my laminate flooring so I still have to wring the mop out by hand after I use the spinner. I'm not too happy with it. But it cost more to send it back than what it is worth. So I will keep it, I can use it in he garage of the basement.
on February 9, 2017
My housekeeper used this two times and thought it was okay until she used it the third time. The handle broke right in half in the middle as my husband predicted it would when he unpacked it. Since this is not an item you use every day... the 30 day return time frame allowed by the seller expired by two days and they would not even let me exchange it. This is partly my fault because I did not realize the 30 days started from the order date and my house keeper comes once a week. I am so thankful that I use Amazon because they backed me up and refunded my money. I will forever be a loyal customer with Amazon as I have been for several years. As far as this spin mop... it was a huge disappointment and I wish I had listened to my husband and returned it the minute he opened it and said, "this will never last it is to flimsy."
on May 18, 2013
I do not like it, because the bucket does not squeze the water totally out of the mop, I had to do it manually, otherwise the floor will be too damp. The handle keeps on coming loose.
0Comment| 377 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2014
Ok. Just got it from UPS!!! Was excited to use it. I have a huge house. Filled it up. Hmm. Where is the turn thing in the bottom of the bucket like TV?? Mine does not have that. The mop Bucket handle is flimsy and it almost dumped out. Has a top part but not bottom centrifugal thing. They say it was almost dry after you use the pedal part, uh not!!!!!! Left horrible streaks in my huge kitchen floor. I had to go back over it with Murphy's oil soap and water with my OLD mop to get rid of the streaks.

Now I did like it for corners, top of baseboards and walls and behind toilets. That is the only way I am going to use it. That is 4 stars, but in a huge floor, ugghhhhhh, the mop fringe is not long like picture or infomercial. Mine is short. And when you mop the blue plastic top part above the fringe, flails all over the place, annoying. Cheap piece of mop . But I will use it for my walls and cobwebs. That's it.
on May 8, 2013
Mop bucket has a hole in it. Have gone through Hell, and 10 people, and not got a new bucket, which was suppose to have been sent out to me mid-April. Would never buy one again.
22 comments| 474 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 3, 2014
When I first received the mop I was very impressed However, shortly after that I followed the instructions to remove the Mop Head not only did I get a sore lip the entire handle broke off at the base. I returned it and received a new one pretty quickly so I was happy again.

Now that I have been using the mop and bucket I find that it is not all its cracked up to be the performance that you originally get is great. However, short lived I have had to use wd40 on the bottom where the mechanism is that is the only thing that works but that does not last long hence no spinning at all and in the advertisement it shows and states that the mop head itself gets spinned inside the bucket when you are working the foot lever. That has never happened. So where it is a great mop and system to begin with it doesn't last long so I see it going in the dumpster soon.
on April 19, 2013
It does not work the way it was advertised, it was very hard to put the handle together. It is not easy to use.
0Comment| 408 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse