- File Size: 3338 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 3, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T6DLSJY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #464,230 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hurricanes and Handcuffs: A Red Hot Cajun Nights Story Kindle Edition
Draw the Line
The performance artist and the con artist unite in the ultimate marriage of convenience. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This story is about Gabbi and Jax, lets put it this way this chef knows the way to her man's heart! She just doesn't realize it yet!
Jodi Redford can pack a punch! She tells an amazing short story! You want a quick read and everything that a love story has to offer this one is for you! An everyday Cinderella story for those who need that shot of love and a steamy romance! I love Jodi Redfords writing and the way she writes! The wonderful twists and turns in the plot are smooth and fast and in no way drag on, and every story she tells is refreshing so say the least! I think you would be silly to pass on a book like this! Hurry up and pick up this book and find out what I am talking about with miss Jodi's writing!
Now all grown up Gabbi is his personal chef and as such has come to realize that he will never notice her the way she wants him to, the way she notices him.
Jax like most men tends to ignore what is in front of them, in spite of or because of their actual feelings.
Now with an impromptu Mardi Gras party to prepare the menu for, Gabbi plots her exit from his life. Hopefully freeing herself to find real love.
I don't want to give anything away, but this is a fun foodie read. There is lots of laughter (well I thought it was funny) and some tears and well hot, steamy panty melting sex.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy