HurryCane Go HCANE-BK-G2 Walking Stick with T Handle, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Extended Length||37.5 Inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Maximum Height Recommendation||37.5 Inches|
About this item
- Exclusive Technology: Our walking cane is equipped with innovative stabilizing technology; SteadiGrip Base provides three points of contact for increased traction and stability, while WhisperFlex design keeps it whisper quiet
- Adjustable Height: Customize the fit of this walking cane for men and women by adjusting the handle height setting between 30.5 and 37.5 inches
- Freestanding Design: This mobility stick stands on its own by your side when you need it; it is equipped with a handy GO strap for added security and a GoFoam handle that fits every grip size for extra comfort
- Improves Mobility: Designed to keep people mobile, this 350-lb capacity stick features a pivoting WhisperFlex design that provides users with stability and balance with a whisper-quiet performance
From the manufacturer
HurryCane Go Cane with T Handle
The HurryCane Go has a variety of unique features designed to let you just grab it and go!
Its wider SteadiGrip base provides all-terrain traction—it can be adjusted for changes in terrain with just the click of a button—and the pivoting WhisperFlex design provides stability and balance with a whisper-quiet performance. It also sports a handy GO strap for added security and a GoFoam handle that fits every grip size for extra comfort. The height can be adjusted and the non-folding design means it's always right by your side so you can go.
Shorter and Taller
The HurryCane Go expands and retracts to ten sizes.
The new pivoting base gives you even more stability and balance and is always whisper quiet.
With a wider base than the original and redesigned feet, it provides better traction on any terrain.
Now, the cane that stands alone is always standing by your side. Created to meet our customers' requests, the non-folding body lets you go, go, go the second you're ready.
The Drive Medical HurryCane Go walking cane has a variety of unique features designed to let you just grab it and go! These innovative walking canes for men and women are equipped with a wider SteadiGrip base that provides all-terrain traction. The walking stick can be adjusted for changes in terrain with just the click of a button—and the pivoting WhisperFlex design provides stability and balance with whisper-quiet performance. The adjustable cane also sports a handy GO strap for added security and a GoFoam handle that fits every grip size for extra comfort.
- Product Dimensions : 32 x 14 x 7.5 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : HCANE-BK-G2
- Department : unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 20, 2014
- Manufacturer : Drive Medical
- ASIN : B00PW9NDGC
- Best Sellers Rank: #157,585 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #358 in Walking Canes
- #6,821 in Sales & Deals
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And the bottom of the cane is so much more secure than a single post.
But it gets the job done and I don’t have the time to wait for a replacement to ship. 🙄
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.