Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 16, 2015
Loved this book! It was actually fun to read and not boring. It helped prepare me for the nclex tremendously. Passed my first time with 75 questions! It has a great review chapter and always has tips on how to answer questions. It comes with a ton of questions in the back of the book and also a CD. I would definitely recommend it.
on June 8, 2013
Great book, extremely helpful information for studying NCLEX. I passed on the first time!! Product from amazon was brand new, exactly as expected.
on June 18, 2015
I was disappointed to find that the rental book didn't have the CD. The CD is clearly advertised on the cover and is part of the product. I feel that this is a misrepresentation.
on May 28, 2014
I found the "need to know" pages a great help in studying for the NCLEX. My school gave us the Hurst live review and I attended 3 days of a woman reading PowerPoint lectures with bits of interesting videos thrown in here and there. Pure Torture!

The information in this book was better than the boring Hurst live review in my opinion. I was surprised that the information in this book and the information from the live review were so different.

If you are going to take the NCLEX RN and can only buy one book - my professional opinion is to purchase the Saunders NCLEX review and do every chapter, every question, and every test!
on October 15, 2016
I rented this book and did all the questions, I passed my nclex rn exam with 75 questions
on March 1, 2016
Excellent. Breaks down the material into simple terms. Gives you other ways to process information to recall it when the time is right.
Thanks Miss Marlene.
on June 6, 2017
Some good stuff not all is highly helpful
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 7, 2015
Had bought Lippencott, Kaplan, and now finally Hurst. I found that Hurst was actually the most helpful in my passing the NCLEX out of all the textbooks I studied from (and I even took the Kaplan course).
on July 19, 2017
ok
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 23, 2015
A must have when reviewing, i've purchase the saunders six edition NCLEX-RN Comprehensive review and the hurst review the best decision i've ever made, love the CD as well.