Hurtle Fitness Vibration Platform Workout Machine | Exercise Equipment For Home | Vibration Plate | Balance Your Weight Workout Equipment Includes, Remote Control & Balance Straps Included (HURVBTR30)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whole-Body Vibration:By far the most popular new addition to the passive exercise category is whole-body vibration also known as Power Plate vibration plate vibration platform vibration machine.
- EXERCISE EQUIPMENT FOR HOME: With the Hurtle workout machines you can have your routine exercise done in only 15 minutes a day with a perfect butt with this equipment for exercise What is compact and does not take too much space
- IMPROVE YOUR STRENGTH: Excellent toning for Abs, thighs & buttocks, improves metabolic rates. Perfect for sports training, weight loss, burning fat. Lab tested to improve muscle strength, flexibility & circulation. Vibration assisted exercise for full body training, next generation 3D oscillating motion technology.
- BALANCE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT: booty machine workout fitness platform that will just make your body look perfect benefits include increased circulation, muscle strength, and flexibility; better range of motion; core conditioning and stability; and faster muscle recovery after working out. They say the health benefits also include enhanced metabolism, increased bone mineral density, reduction of the stress elevation levels.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: When you need the best balance exercise equipment for your core strength booty machine workout, choose the backed by Hurtle 30-day money back guarantee.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Vibration machines have become one of the most popular passive exercise equipment today. Within just a few weeks of daily whole-body vibration, a study of users achieved similar results as treadmill sessions.
Now, the real question is; does it really work? The theory is utilizing controlled vibrations, set to the correct frequency and amplitude, forcing the muscles to contract and relax dozens of times a second. It is estimated that a dozen exercises are completed in one minute, each equivalent to an hour-long workout at the gym. It can be used to help improve balance, bone density, muscle strength, and circulation. Imagine you still can improve your health and be trim while watching TV in the comfort of your home.
Now back to that question again; does it really work? The answer is yes.
- 2300+ RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)
- 20 Level Adjustable Speeds
- 10 minutes of Maximum Session Time Setting
Researchers have showed that vibration exercises practiced 2 times per week, for 10 weeks, can improve body composition while increasing muscle strength. According to this study, vibration machine exercises are especially effective in decreasing the amount of trunk fat and strengthening the muscles in the lower body.
Vibration machine exercises were found to maximize muscle stimulation while minimizing fatigue. According to researchers, 5 bouts of whole body vibration can increase muscle power, increasing the production of growth hormone and decreasing the secretion of cortisol. These mean more powerful workouts, stronger muscles and lower stress levels during and after the exercise session.
Regardless of your age, building stronger bones and working on your balance should be a priority, as weak bones and poor balance are the main reasons for falls and fractures. Researchers have showed that 8 weeks of vibration exercises can improve mobility and postural stability in seniors, reducing the risk of falls and improving their quality of life.
|Load Capacity||265 lbs.||265 lbs.||265 lbs.|
|Maximum Session Time Setting||10 Minutes||10 Minutes||10 Minutes|
|RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)||2300+||2300+||3300+|
|Operation||Stand On & Power On||Stand On & Power On||Stand On & Power On|
|Level Adjustable Speeds||20||20||20|
|High Power Output||200 Watt||300 Watt||400 Watt Output (Dual High-Powered Motors)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||26.8'' x 15.5'' x 5.5''||30.3'' x 18.1'' x 5.3''||31.7'' x 18.1'' x 6.0''|
The Hurtle Vibrating Fitness Platform provides you with a new and exciting way to train! Take your fitness to the next level with vibration-assisted workouts that target your entire body. The revolutionary design allows you to tone your abs, thighs, buttocks, calves and more -- you will have the ability to focus on more areas of your body while incorporating a wide-range of different workouts! Next-generation dynamic oscillating motion technology uses high-powered vibrations that do the hard work and help you feel the burn. The system is easy to operate and simply requires you to step on! Incorporate upper body, lower body and core workouts which also aid in reducing the appearance of cellulite and improve metabolic rates. It's perfect for athletes and sports training, or anyone looking to accelerate weight loss and burn fat. Improve muscle strength, flexibility and circulation with the Hurtle Vibrating Exercise & Fitness Platform.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I have begun using the unit, I have noticed considerable changes in my body. My body is more toned and my metabolism has definitely increased. I still continue my other workouts, but there is nothing like being able to jump on this thing in the morning or evening for 10 minutes and knowing for sure that I definitely got a work out. I still have pain, but as my core gets stronger the pain is decreased. Sure there are other ways to strengthen my core, but many are far more high impact and painful than WBV. With WBV, muscle groups that I could rarely engage with other methods are stimulated and strengthened in a very short period of time. This is like some kind of crazy workout hack that really works.
There are standard exercises you can do like, planks, lunges, push-ups, dips, or simply standing or sitting on the unit, but you are not limited to those. In the manual it says, “Borrow health and fitness ideas from Chinese traditional culture like Kung Fu, Buddhism, Taoism, it advocates passive exercise which allow you to exercise indoor in a relatively static manner to get mind relaxed, pain and soreness relieved, fatigue swept away, inner circulation improved, then make you stronger and healthier.” Once I understood what that meant, that understanding changed my workouts to a more dynamic tension based style like in yoga and martial arts. For me that was the “ah ha” moment, and I doubt that I ever will be without one of these devices again. Add some weights and/or use the bands, and basically I can get an intense, but low impact Kung Fu like work out in ten minutes for the price of an annual gym membership. Priceless!
So far I like that it is very invigorating. It totally wakes me up in the morning, my body is warmed up and I am ready for the day. I feel my circulation has improved and it also helps in the evening after I have already worked out to move the lactic acid in my muscles.
I plan to post an updated review after using this consistently over a couple months.
Most recent customer reviews
Helps cure low back pain