|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.99 - $80.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Classic Mary Jane shoe with contrast stitching, rubber wedge heel, and hook-and-loop vamp strap
- Latex foam cushioning with breathable arch
- Flexible Zero G outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy long-lasting comfort with these Mary Jane flats featuring a top strap for easy entry and comfortable insole..
Enjoy Epic comfort in this stylish mary-jane from Hush Puppies. The sleek leather upper delivers classic charm, especially with the timeless strap detail. A contoured footbed and generous support complement style with delicious comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007C1CYEA
- Item model number: Epic Mary Jane
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had these on the first day and worked 7 hours with an hour break. My feet got tired but did not hurt. These shoes are great. No blisters no weird rubbing. I did not have to break these in at all they really are good to go right out of the box. My only problem is the insole is a bit hard. The good part is that you can remove it. So I will try these with some good insoles and I should have the perfect shoe for full work day. The insoles that the shoe comes with is ok but could be better thats my only problem.
I really hope these shoe will hold up to the amount of miles I will be putting on them.
I can say this since she owned a pair that did fit and these were to be a replacement pair, they're good quality and when they fit they're comfortable and last a long time.
But then I near the end of the week and am begging for a foot rub.
I'm not sure if it's because they're about a size too big (I wear a 6.5, which is what they sent - but they fit like a 7)
I would've returned them - but I need specific shoes for school and work. Black, close toed, not tennis shoes.
So bottom line: these look amazing (hence the two stars), but for me the pain they caused makes them unusable. And sadly, my return date passed before I had time to go to the post office, so I'm stuck with them forever I guess.