Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 217 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 227 reviews
on March 4, 2015
Bought these to replace a pair of Timberland casual brown shoes I've worn to work for the past 6+ years, so they had a lot to live up to. I wear extra wide in a 13 or 14, depending on the brand. I ordered another pair of Hush Puppies shoes at the same time as these also in 13 XW. The other pair fit fine and were actually MUCH longer than I needed. The 13 XW in this show was fine as far as width goes, but my toes were crammed into the front of the shoe. Same brand, same size, completely different fit. So I exchanged for a 14 XW, which I am wearing as I type this. Perfect width, perfect length, very comfortable to wear all day and a nice look. Will be interesting to see how they hold up to scuffs and scratches, but for the price I paid I'm really happy with them now that I have the right size. As always, Amazon's return policy is quick, easy and painless.
on December 25, 2013
I have a very wide foot and it is difficult to find a shoe that not only fits me but is also comfortable to wear long hours during the day. These shoes provided all that I was looking for in a casual shoe. I will definitely buy these shoes again.
on September 23, 2014
This is my third Hush Puppies and my biggest complaint with the last two ones were that the sole wore off way too quickly. Unfortunately, after two months of wearing, this one also has the bottom wearing off already and will probably get a crack soon. The upper leather part is awesome durable, but that doesn't help when the sole is inferior. They must improve the sole with more durable material or make it a bit thicker if possible. I have the other two shoes sitting in the cabinet both with still great look on the outside and don't wanna throw it out, but can't wear them at the same time since both have cracks and holes in the bottom :(
on September 26, 2014
These shoes have been very good so far. They seem to be wearing well and the fit fine. My feet can get a little tired toward the end of the day, but they are way better than the last several pairs of shoes that I have had over the years. I've not had as good a feeling pair of shoes since the days when Cabelas had killer Oxfords that looked similar to this.
on July 10, 2013
I bought these shoes for comfort and they are actually very comfortable. They look a lot like the SAS shoes that I have been wearing. These cost less than half as much.
on April 3, 2014
On my feet this shoe is more snug than other 11.5's. It has an insert you can remove to give you more room so Im removing it and sacrificing some bottom cushion for a less tight fit. Im keeping the shoes but its only because I don't want to wait on a bigger size. I will order a half size larger next time. The shoes look great and seem to be made of quality materials
on January 2, 2015
Some other reviews mention these shoes being pretty narrow but since I don't normally wear wide width shoes, I ordered the standard width. They are a little narrower than I expected but not uncomfortably so and since I have worn them a few times, they have only gotten better by breaking them in. They also come with an insert that you can take out to give your foot a little more room which helped a lot as well. Overall, if you are concerned about the sizing, go to a local shoe store, have your foot measured by somebody who knows what they are doing to make sure you know your shoe size before ordering.
on August 20, 2017
Nice looking shoes and a bit pricey but they were too small. I take a 10.5 and 3E is usually wide enough. These came to a point and would squeeze my feet.
on March 5, 2017
One of my grey haired male peers gave me a disapproving look for not wearing the typical running shoes that those non runners usually wear. I immediately ordered another pair of these Hush Puppies. These shoes are SO comfy that at $49 I am not going to take the chance that this particular style of Hush Puppies will be discontinued when my current pair wears out. Besides that, I am not a fan of baby boomer men and have no interest in meeting with their approval.
on September 26, 2016
I ordered 10 3W. I expected them to be almost too wide. I received a shoe that fit like a 10M with instruction to remove a foot bed for more roomier fit. Still fits like a medium. Wore one day to "break them in". Big mistake.. blisters and very sore feet . Label on shoe says wide. Horrible marketing and sales practise.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.