|Fits as expected||
Hush Puppies Men's Monaco MT Loafer
|Price:||$49.99 - $94.49|
- Synthetic sole
- Full leather uppers with croco vamp
- Hand stitched with accent color details rounded toe shaped last
- Suede lined to maintain the soft leather feel against the foot soft suede socks with hpo2flex cushion foam under the sock for extra comfort
- Driving style rubber outsole, sewn by hand and machine to the upper for super flexibility
- HPO2flex: cushioned triangle foot bed pattern conforms to the way you walk, providing air circulation, flexibility and superior support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hush Puppies invented casual. They apply their philosophy of fun, comfortable, genuine style to every shoe they make - from work to weekend. In 1958, when they first introduced the soft suede Hush Puppies shoe, something amazing happened; the world discovered casual, comfortable style-- and that style has been a favorite ever since. Because they combine advanced comfort technology with fun, contemporary styling, Hush Puppies fit perfectly into everyday life. So it's no wonder Hush Puppies have become a worldwide favorite. With a full line of footwear, apparel, and accessories for the whole family. Hush Puppies can be seen on the feet of celebrities, in movies, and in 80 countries around the globe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008YB63IA
- Item model number: Monaco Slip On_mt
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the shoes around August 29th, fit was great, the leather quality is excellent, and all in all the shoes looked very well crafted. I've been wearing it to work. I work in an office environment and my job doesn't require too much moving around and it's safe to say not too much stress has been put on my new kicks. Today Sept. 7th, as I was walking towards my car, I felt something snapped in my right foot and to my disappointment, I saw the thread that's holding the top part of the shoe snapped and now I have a right shoe that is open widely on it's top left side. The reason behind it? I've no clue. I'm walking, in a parking lot, towards my car, that's all I know. For paying almost $80, I've expected a lot on the quality and durability of these shoes.