Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hush Puppies Men's Monaco MT Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on September 7, 2013
This is the 1st product review I've ever made because I felt very disappointed about the shoes' durability in relation to the price.
I got the shoes around August 29th, fit was great, the leather quality is excellent, and all in all the shoes looked very well crafted. I've been wearing it to work. I work in an office environment and my job doesn't require too much moving around and it's safe to say not too much stress has been put on my new kicks. Today Sept. 7th, as I was walking towards my car, I felt something snapped in my right foot and to my disappointment, I saw the thread that's holding the top part of the shoe snapped and now I have a right shoe that is open widely on it's top left side. The reason behind it? I've no clue. I'm walking, in a parking lot, towards my car, that's all I know. For paying almost $80, I've expected a lot on the quality and durability of these shoes.
on August 21, 2013
I really love this shoe as an everyday casual slip on thats very versatile for wearing with chinos or just running errands in jeans. I usually wear a 9.5 and ordered that but the fit felt like a 10. I simply bought some Dr. Scholls, slipped them in and they felt and looked great with anything. Great pair and a great buy.
on January 21, 2014
These were bought for my husband, but they were VERY narrow. They feel as though they would be comfortable and are made of nice material just not wide enough
on December 19, 2013
I was a bit skeptical about these shoes when I ordered them... as I haven't tried them on in-store. When they arrived they were beautiful high-quality shoes that fit perfectly and are super comfortable! I'm tempted to get another pair in a different color ;)
on June 9, 2014
Pros:
They look stylish
Very comfortable

Cons:
The leather is really soft and it wears out really quickly. Especially the tip of the shoes. I have had these for a less than two months and there is already a hole in both the shoes.
on January 22, 2015
I had been searching a while for some shoes other than black or brown and these navy blue shoes are just perfect. They match a lot of my clothes very nicely. They seem very good quality. I've had them over 2 months and they have held up great so far. When I ordered them I thought they were shoes, but when I received them they looked almost like slippers. They do fit like shoes, but the suede on the bottom is exposed in part. I don't like wearing them if it's raining or even damp out, but they are very comfortable to wear around the house or out and about if you're not walking/standing all day.
on November 23, 2015
Bought this pair for my boyfriend and he likes them. He used to own this pair a few ago and he has been looking for the exact model & design since. It's a little big big but for cold weather, it is perfect as his wools socks are fairly thick
on September 13, 2014
Wow are these things some smooth and comfortable leather. I'll say these are some amazing driving loafers. Now dont wear them out in the rain or spill anything on them because with the soft and smooth comes some delicate care needs. They will discolor and stain. Beautiful shoes though. I love the pocketed rubber sole pads, they look great
on October 1, 2014
The product fit wonderfully. I'm a male with a size 9.5 foot and often this size is skipped when it comes to purchasing online. Hush Puppies had my size in stock and these shoes fit perfectly. I was surprised with the very high quality of the materials used. Also, they are EXTREMELY comfortable and look exactly like the photo. I'm very happy with my purchase!
on June 13, 2014
I've never posted a review, however this one warrants one. The pair of shoes do not fit properly.The right side fits comfortably however the left side feels like its a right. and it is slightly bigger than the right and the cut of the sole looks different as well. I wore them today and I am embarrased and dont think I will be able to wear the shoes again.