Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on May 1, 2014
These boots are made to support the ankle, they completely cover your ankle with comfort and flexibility. The laces come all the way to the top of the boot. The last two top holes are separate from the others providing the support and flexibility the ankle needs while walking or bending. They are a little roomy around the toe area which allowed room to put my arch supports in and I can still put the shoe on with ease.

I'm a retail manager so I walk 60hrs plus in these shoes every week. If anyone have bad ankles, flat feet, wide feet, Hunter, hiker, or any line of work or hobby where you need comfy, durable, boots that support the ankle don't look any further. They look great too!
on November 12, 2014
The boots are very comfortable so far, even for someone with my 8EEE feet.

My only warning is that they are fairly lightweight and are more appropriate for an 'Urban Look' than really rugged outdoor use. I am sure they are fine in rainy weather but I wouldn't want to rely on them in serious snow or mud. Sill, I highly recommend them if you have realistic expectations about their use.
on August 29, 2014
I bought these for my grandson's birthday and he just loves them! He is a machine operator and stands on cement all day so he had to have something comfortable. His friends and male relatives were soooo jealous and wanted to know where he got them. The fit was perfect even if he does usually wear a wider size but since it is naturally wider in the toe area it was fine. Length wise, it fit as all his other shoes.
on August 20, 2014
I have bad feet and was leery about buying shoes without trying them on first. These fit like a dream! I've been wearing them almost every day for a week and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. At this point I cannot vouch for their longevity but so far so good. Will keep you informed.
on May 23, 2014
I purchased the same size as a 3 year old pair of Hush Puppies Shoes which fit fine. These were too small. I had to return them and upsized one full size. They are great. Wore them a full 12 hours the first day and within a few hours the "new shoe" discomfort i normally have was very minimal (due to old foot injury on heel, it often takes me a week or more to break in a pair of shoes). I the feel these will be broken in and very comfortable within 2-3 wearings. Hope they hold up as well as my prior pair.
on December 17, 2013
Was worried about the fit since I ordered through Amazon, but once I received them I was impressed. These boots are so comfortable, I prefer them over my sneakers. Looks great with jeans.
on July 23, 2014
I usually wear an 8 1/2 4E but after reading the reviews I ordered a 9 3E which turned out to be a 9 EW. What I ended up with is a boot which is a bit too long and a bit too tight. The leather uppers are very soft so I can wear the boots and I am sure in time they will stretch a bit wider. These boots look dull as if they are oiled. I have not yet tried polishing them. They are not what I expect of Hush Puppies. In summary I can wear them but I am not sure I like them.
on August 24, 2016
These fit well, and they're comfortable enough that I can be in them all day and not feel like I need physical therapy. My only real complaint is the laces: whatever material they're either made of or coated with, they don't stay tied all that well.
on January 8, 2014
Probably was already waterproof but rubbed in mink oil and definitely water proof now. Only failed when waded across knee deep stream to free stupid dog from leg hold trap. Recommend highly for medium rough duty comfort. Stupid dog is fine. (21 week old pup learning to hunt)
on August 11, 2014
Very comfortable and so far waterproof. Rough trails in the rainforest where I live seem no problem to this boot. Only gotcha is getting them on and off. Only threaded laces, no quick hooks. You have to go up and down the laces several times loosening them. Not a problem getting them on, you can hold them in your lap to do it. More of a problem getting them off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.