|Price:||$102.20 - $135.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Waterproof full grain leather uppers with leather quarter and tongue ling and fabric vamp lining for climate control comfort.
- Padded instep and collar provide cushioning around the ankle area
- Removable leather covered contoured eva footbed provides cushioning under foot. hush puppies srike back gel heel pad provides additional cushioning dureing heel strike.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lace up waterproof oxford
The Strategy oxford from Hush Puppies was designed with careful thought. Made of waterproofed leather and featuring a lightweight, shock absorbing ZeroG sole, contoured EVA insole, and cushioned heel pad, it's a superior choice for everyday wear.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AXWZNQ
- Item model number: Strategy
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 12, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comfort wise they are great. Easy break in, I had a minor pinch by my little toe, but after half a day the shoe broke in just fine. The sporty insole is nice but lacks some support. I suppose that's not an issue for desk bound workers, but some support insoles might help mobile people. I wear a 10.5 in Nike/reebok/asics/addidas and these Hush Puppies fit well. They are a little loose with thin dress socks, but every dress shoe I have ever owed have been like that. So, I just wear thicker dress socks.