|Fits as expected||
$19.99 - $99.00
- Natural Calf, Fur Origin: China
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Comfort-minded ballet flat featuring genuine suede leather sock lining with breathable perforated arch
- 1/4 inch molded rubber outsole that provides excellent traction and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Chaste Ballet by Hush Puppies
by Hush Puppies
Sweet, sensible with a merry little attitude, the Chaste Ballet features soft leathers or suede uppers in a number of fashionable finishes. This classic style is a customer favorite.
- Full grain leather, embossed leather/suede or novelty suede uppers
- Unlined uppers allow relaxed fit and comfort
- Genuine suede leather socklining with perfing in arch for breathability
- 1/2" heel height
- Molded rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability
- ZeroG Technology: Built with super-lightweight materials, this outsole keeps your feet at ease all day long
- HPO2Flex Techonolgy: Cushioned triangle footbed pattern conforms to the way you walk, providing air circualtion, flexibility and superior support
Hush Puppies invented casual. They apply their philosophy of fun, comfortable, genuine style to every shoe they make - from work to weekend. In 1958, when they first introduced the soft suede Hush Puppies shoe, something amazing happened; the world discovered casual, comfortable style-- and that style has been a favorite ever since. Because they combine advanced comfort technology with fun, contemporary styling, Hush Puppies fit perfectly into everyday life. So it's no wonder Hush Puppies have become a worldwide favorite. With a full line of footwear, apparel, and accessories for the whole family. Hush Puppies can be seen on the feet of celebrities, in movies, and in 80 countries around the globe.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B009OXV0SU
- Item model number: Chaste Ballet
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
BUT HUSH PUPPIES ARE PERFECT. My feet don't sweat b/c the inside is a natural- a breathable suede material. And they're cushioned. The band isn't too tight and is a soft-enough material that it doesn't pinch the backs of heels. The insides are a soft leather so my toes don't get blisters. AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are literally now the only pair of flats I own that I can wear all day long and not have to take them off. LOVE IT
Also sizing is just fine. I wear 7- 7.5 and ordered a 7.5 which fit just fine
ONE THING- the black dye has been coming off a little on my heels
1. The colorful pattern because they can literally be paired with any outfit, any color, any style.
2. Comfort like no other ballet flat I own, besides one pair; but the price difference makes me realize those other shoes aren't worth the sticker price., These are definitely worth $50.
What I DISLIKE About These Shoes:
1. That it took 1-2 days to break in. They rubbed the backs of my heels something fierce. However, I learned a new trick to avoiding this painful break-in period: Bend the flats back and forth, twist and turn them side to side, really pulling backwards on the heel. Double up band-aids for your ankles, and wear them about 5-6 hours that first day. After that, the shoes stopped rubbing my ankles and now I wouldn't return them if you paid me to.
Compared to Similar Products:
1. These flats are extremely similar to Tieks, almost in every way, with one exception: price. After wearing these flats for several weeks now, compared to the Tieks I wore for weeks before, I could kick myself for spending $150 more on the other flats when these are just as pretty, and just as comfy. Save your money and by 4 pairs of these for the price of one pair of the other brand.
I ordered these shoes to wear for work. Nude flats are very in this spring/summer but every pair I tried on were way too tight, rubbed at my heal or were of poor quality. After seeing these flats online, I contemplated ordering them but wasn't sure. Then, I ran into a friend who was wearing them and gave them rave reviews.
My friend was wearing the nude shade. In person, it was not what I has expected from seeing it online. I decided to order the gold instead of the nude because the nude shade was just a little off from the blush-style nude color I was hoping for. The gold is very subtle and a great neutral. Don't get me wrong - the nude is a nice color. It was just not what I was personally looking for.
I was very excited because these shoes were offered in a variety of widths. I wear an 8.5 and am between wide and extra-wide in width. I have never owned a pair of shoes in the correct width. You heard me right... I am 37 and have never owned a pair of shoes in the correct width. I have a bit of a flat foot and have crammed my poor feet into medium widths for years because it's all that mainstream stores sell for the most part. On occasion, I am able to find a wide width, which is sometimes still too tight. So, I ordered an 8.5 extra wide.
When they arrived, I felt like I was wearing bedroom slippers. Comfort abound, people. They are terrific because there is a nice insole with offers some arch support, which you don't often get with these ultra-flats that are currently in style. I commute 2-hours each way to my office in Washington, DC every day. That's 4 hours round trip, plus my 9 hour work day. I usually have to wear a comfortable pair of shoes into work and then change into my dress shoes when I get to my office. Not with these! Out of the box, they were super comfortable. They elastic around the foot doesn't rub or bother my foot. They have a nice rubberized sole with an extra "bump" of rubber under the heel and ball of the foot that absorb the shock of all the concrete jungle walking that I do. I can easily go 13 hours in these shoes and my feet don't even feel fatigued. Cannot say enough about them. I hope to order another pair in black soon.
Like I said, if you're looking for a comfortable ultra flat that doesn't compromise comfort for style, look no more.