|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 9.2 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||108011|
|Color||Red or Black (Variable)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Husky Sure-Grip Folding Lock Back Utility Knife (Colors Vary)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lifetime warranty (Guaranteed Forever)
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Folding design for safety
- Ergonomic, textured aluminum handle provides non-slip and comfort usage
- Convenient belt clip, as well as an end clip for easy hanging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Husky Folding Lock-Back Utility Knife comes with 10 utility blades that can lock in place for efficient cutting. The handle is crafted with aluminum for strength and features a folding design to help ensure safety. All Husky hand tools are backed by a lifetime warranty-the best in the industry. In the unlikely event that a Husky tool breaks, we'll replace it free of charge. See product packaging for details.
Top Customer Reviews
Rating: 2/5 (below average)
I had high hoped for this spiffy looking utility knife when I saw it in my local hardware store, because it had a lot of features that appealed to me at first glance.
* Sturdy construction - the frame feels very solid in the hand ... it feels like 2 stamped aluminum plates sandwiching a stainless steel. The blade pivot is solid, and the pommel bulge feels sturdy enough to pound small nails with, and has hollow ridge that doubles as either a clip point or a lanyard hole.
* POORLY SECURED BLADE. This is the biggie that totally ruins this otherwise solid-feeling knife. This knife inexplicably grasps standard utility blades so insecurely that the tip of the blade can be wiggled a full EIGHTH of an INCH. It's an appallingly bad design flaw, and given the number of complaints by others about blades popping out, it seems sufficiently precarious to warrant avoidance, if not an outright recall.
* Clunky. The frame goes well past feeling sturdy to being downright heavy. A weight reduction of at least 1/3 to 1/2 of it's total mass would be welcome. It also requires 2 hands to open, and in order to close the blade you have to grip the frame with your finger directly in the path of where the blade will guillotine the last joint of your finger unless you move it, which is yet another unsafe design aspect.
* Clumsy Pocket Clip. On the side not shown in the product photo, is a large pocket clip that is totally superfluous - the clip is too tight to fit over one's belt, and the knife is too heavy to be carried in one's shirt pocket, so the result is useless clutter that interferes with gripping the blade with maximum comfort. There are 3 tiny screws that allow it to be removed with a jeweler's screwdriver.
* Made in China. There are a lot of fine and reliable products made in China, but unfortunately this knife is not one of them.
Bottom line: An otherwise sturdy knife, ruined by an inexplicably wobbly (and unsafe) blade grabber, and a badly positioned folding release lock. I recommend people AVOID THIS PRODUCT until it has been completely redesigned, or pulled from the market entirely. Vendors selling this product are encouraged to look for a better product to market - something that is safe and secure.
Also I should mention that this new version is notiably heavier than previous models.
PLEASE TAKE THESE OFF THE SHELVES BEFORE PEOPLE GET HURT!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very durable, he uses it in mansory.
I got one for myself and loved. Highly recommend.