Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2014
This thing really has power. I can easily cut through deep wet icy snow... even the pile the city likes to block my driveway with when they plow. I tested the electric start feature just to make certain it works (and it does). Thus far I only use the pull start and if you follow the directions (prime 2-3 pushes and full choke when engine is cold) it has started the first pull every time. Surprisingly it started on the first pull even when temperatures were below zero.

I guess I'm a little slower than some of the reviewers because it took me around ninety minutes to assemble. Appears to be high quality in every way. I can adjust the chute to throw snow over thirty feet. It does take a little practice to get comfortable with the controls, but well worth it. I've already used it for deep wet snow as well as 1-2 inch light snow and it works very well for either. If you have a small area to clear, this is overkill. A double wide drive with front load garage and average setback from street can be cleared easily with a good single stage unit for much less money. This unit is for larger jobs or even commercial use IMO.
on January 9, 2014
I read reviews on this before I ordered it, I liked what I saw, so decided to take a chance and try it out, I'm very happy I did, I live in Wisconsin and we have had way above snow this year, I received it the day we were having a storm, it was very easy to put together, there is only a few things that need to be tightened, Husqvarna supplies you with all the bolts nuts washers, as well as extra shear pins, it also comes with it's own wrench to put it together with, as well as a storage box on the blower for the wrench and extra sheer pins after putting it together about a half an hour total, I checked the oil level filled it with gas, plugged it in pushed the primer 3 times and it fired right up, then the test would it shoot the snow far enough, as I have a huge drive way and must shoot it all forward toward the street, my drive way is a 165 feet long and 80 feet wide with houses on both sides, so it must shoot far enough to stack the snow in front, it did all of that and then some, then the other test came would it clean up after the plows went thru without jamming the chute up, yep it work just like everyone said it did, I couldn't be happier with it, my plow broke down and this is what forced me to buy one, as it was cheaper then fixing the plow, and I must say it works much better then the plow and takes less then 15 minutes more to clear everything and I can throw the snow where I want it
on March 4, 2015
I've used this snowblower for three winters, and am satisfied with it's functioning and reliability. It has required minimal preventative maintenance and adjustment, and no repairs in that time. That alone gets it a good review. I run the blower a couple dozen times each winter. The snow here (Wyoming) is drifted and often windpacked in my driveway (you can stand on it and jump up and down), and the size and weight of the machine are very useful for cutting through the drifts and heavy snowpack. It can be a bit of a handful sometimes on my occasionally steep, bumpy, gravel driveway. It wouldn't be an issue on a flat paved drive, but then again, the large size and weight of this machine probably wouldn't be justified in a typical urban setting. I use it on a gravel driveway, with the guards set all the way up so I don't throw rocks and dirt everywhere. Having run over several piles of rocks and broken limbs, even with this precaution, the machine threw them all without any damage. Overall, it reliably does what a snowblower is supposed to do, in conditions that are probably more severe than typical throughout most of the US lower 48. It does have a couple of negative features. The fuel tank allows it to run for a couple hours, depending on how hard you work the machine. I've not always finished my driveway in that time. Unfortunately, refueling while the engine is hot is a bit awkward. The fill neck is right next to the muffler, and I suppose spillage could result in a dangerous situation. Typically the thin sheet metal muffler cools off relatively quick, so I usually use the time to let it cool to clear obstacles or clean the auger. The other problem is the safety/actuating levers for the drive and auger. I'm about average size, and I find the levers very awkward to hold for extended periods. As another reviewer mentioned, upward pressure on the handles is sometimes required to keep the machine from climbing, and that, combined with cold (it gets very cold here), gloves, vibration, etc, and holding the levers down on the grips, can result in some hand fatigue after an hour or so. Once again, the solution is patience, and simply taking a break now and then.
on January 26, 2014
This was delivered on time and was easy to get out of the crate and assemble. Started right up the first time and every time. Has been tested by one of Michigan's snowiest winters in years. It has the power to get through heavy snow and drifts, and the engine never seems to strain. Five stars for the product and six stars for Amazon Prime's free shipping!
on December 8, 2013
I received this snow blower as ordered from Amazon and it was delivered with the package intact. Unfortunately there were some parts missing (traction drive rod assembly). If Husqvarna has a packaging engineer that reads this, they should understand that you should not attach parts with plastic ties to the machine while shipping the item on a pallet with a nice box on the top and three sides but openings in the bottom. Seems rather basic.
As it was difficult to contact a live person at Husqvarna on the weekend for a replacement part. I contacted Amazon. They agreed to help but could also not contact anyone at Husqvarna either. I volunteered to get the replacement parts on my own. The Husqvarna web site has a parts diagram with the exact parts I needed so I called Husqvarna on Monday and asked them to send replacements. Their warranty department (which then vend out) unfortunately did not have an up to date parts diagram even though it was posted on the Husqvarna web site. Surprising.
I looked at the older parts diagram they were using and identified a similar part that they did list and asked them to send that. This was two weeks ago and I am still waiting. You would think that they would make a special effort with they sell something incomplete because of their defective packaging design but I guess not.
I am sure the machine will be a nice one If I can get the parts to try it out.
on January 7, 2012
I read one review that complained of this thrower being to noisy. It's a snow thrower, they're inherently noisy. Not any noisier than any other gas powered device of that type. Quite easy to set up. Mostly just the handle was folded down. Instructions very easy to follow. Had it going in less than an hour.
I live in NW Michigan where we normally get substantial amounts of snow. Since I bought a new snow thrower. It seldom snows. We've barely had enough to try it out. When I did, it worked as well as anticipated. Threw snow a good 30'. One thing I did not know, is, there is no throttle control. Just assumed there would be one, never had anything that didn't before. The other minor complaint is, the light is always on. This would not keep me from purchasing again, however. I have a Husqvarna chainsaw and leaf blower. They're top notch as well.
on December 28, 2014
Machine is good with lots of power. The handles takes a little to get use to but once you do look out. Takes the snow and throws it far. I'm a little surprised the consumer reports doesn't have it rated.
on April 21, 2014
I am a big fan of this snow thrower. I actually have nothing bad to say about it at all. Works as intended and gets the job done.
on February 7, 2015
Good powerful blower. Sometimes difficult to shift speeds.
on December 9, 2014
Starts easily, does the job, but can be a bit awkward to manipulate.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.