Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels (CARB Compliant)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 21-inch, gas-powered push lawn mower with 160cc Honda GVC160 engine, ideal for smaller yards
- 3-in-1 cutting system--mulch, rear bag, and side discharge
- 12-inch rear wheels increase maneuverability over a variety of terrain
- Adjustable handle for ergonomic operation; folds for storage
- 7021P is compliant for the state of California
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Cutting width||21 inches|
|Item Dimensions||68 x 23 x 38 inches|
|Item Weight||55 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9613300-07|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||77.9 pounds|
Exceptional Products For Exceptional Yards. Great yards demand equipment that's as dedicated and hardworking as you. Fortunately, the Husqvarna range of lawn and garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and ride-on mowers to trimmers and chainsaws to let you master your great outdoors. You and Husqvarna - together we will make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. The Husqvarna 7021P is an efficient mower featuring a compact design making it easy to manuever in tight spaces, and three cutting systems, collection, mulch and side discharge. The handle folds for easy storage and transportation and double ball-bearing wheels ensure smooth operation and durability. The 7021P also offers 4-point, 9 position cutting height adjustment for varying lawn conditions. 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Ideal for the smaller yard, the compact, efficient 21-inch, gas-powered Husqvarna 7021P push lawn mower is easy to maneuver in tight spaces and features three cutting systems--including side discharge option and mulching capability--plus a collection bag. It's powered by a Honda GCV engine and the handle folds for easy storage and transportation.
bag, and side discharge (see larger image).
and storage (see larger image).
Powerful and Versatile
The 7021P provides a 21-inch cutting width, 1.5- to 3.5-inch cutting height, six cutting height increments, and four-point height adjustment. Its easy-starting, high-spec 6.9-gross-torque Honda GCV160 engine ensure smooth, efficient operation.
Like all Husqvarna walk-behind mowers, the 7021P utilizes a three-in-one cutting system and offers mulching, rear bag collection, and side discharge capabilities. Its mulch capabilities mean you can return vital nutrients back into the soil for a healthier, greener lawn.
Uneven terrain, bumps, and tight areas around trees and bushes are no problem, with the 7021P. 12-inch rear wheels and double ball bearings keep things smooth and stable, even when the ground isn't.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
Designed to be as user friendly as it is powerful, the 7021P's handle offers a soft grip and height adjustment for more comfortable pushing. And when you're done, simply fold the handle down for quick and easy storage and portability. It's backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
maneuverability (see larger image).
What's in the Box
Husqvarna 7021P push mower, collection bag, and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna's range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it's easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world's oldest companies.
Top Customer Reviews
- The price
- The fact that it has a Honda motor
- Amazon reviews
Needless to say, I was not disappointed. I am a strong believer that Honda makes some of the best small engines made, far better than many of their competitors. What is a mower if not a blade connected to a motor on wheels? In other words, motor brand was very important to me. I looked at actual Honda mowers, but they were substantially more expensive than this one. I looked at them pretty carefully and didn't see any big differences between the Honda brand and the much cheaper Husqvarna.
Mower arrived almost completely assembled and just needed oil (included) and gas. Filled it up, pulled the starter cord and boom! fired up first time. Amazing. Honda really has something with their auto-choke system in these small motors.
It did a great job mowing the lawn in mulch mode and eating up lots of leaves that had fallen from our Oregon maples in fall. It was extremely easy to push and made me question why I had ever bought a mower with power assist, pushing this mower was just as easy and didn't take any parasitic power from the motor.
Overall I am very satisfied with this mower. I'll report back after I get through a season with it, but first impressions are very impressive.
1. The choke-less, prime-less start feature took a bit of getting used to. The first couple starts you have to pull 5 or 10 times before it will take. But once the engine is run it, it starts pretty much first pull every time. The pull is also nice and easy. We'll see about the longevity of the system, but its functionality is great.
2. The only reason I haven't given this five stars - the bolts that hold the handle onto the mower deck have a tendency to work loose, causing the handle to be really loose and pop off the deck easily. I have already lost one set that dropped off while I was mowing, and now I have to check to make sure they are tight every time I mow. It's annoying and I've never experienced this problem with any other mower (Husqy or other brand).
Other than that, I love this mower. The wheels roll fast, it's nice and powerful, and doesn't have an annoying self-propulsion system to siphon power from the blade--its a nice simple system with a minimum of things that can break. I highly recommend it.!
1. it raises the price at least $100.
2. It is one more assembly to break.
3. The entire lawn mower is under 50 lbs and has big wheels. My 2 1/2 year old son pushes it around the yard. I think I can survive without a drive motor.
A couple of other notes.
- It's got a Honda engine. I'm more accustomed to briggs but it turns over on the first pull every time.
- Its got a fuel cutoff so you can clear the carb without running out the entire tank
- blades filters and plugs are common and can be found at any hardware store.
- 5 ride height adjustments
To sum it up. Unless I bought a 4 acre property and decided I need a tractor or 36" ride behind, this is good enough for me.
All that being said the mower starts up with one pull. And it does not bog down in tall grass (my grass was extra long because of the delays described above). And despite the problems with the lever the mower does appear to be well built. If you are lucky you will get one with working height adjustment levers and you will probably give the mower five stars.