Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels
|Price:||$525.71 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 21-inch, gas-powered push lawn mower with 160cc Honda GVC160 engine, ideal for smaller yards
- 3-in-1 cutting system--mulch, rear bag, and side discharge
- 12-inch rear wheels increase maneuverability over a variety of terrain
- Adjustable handle for ergonomic operation; folds for storage
- 7021P is compliant for the state of California
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Cutting width||21 inches|
|Item Dimensions||68 x 23 x 38 inches|
|Item Weight||55 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9613300-07|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||77.9 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Great Household||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Electric_Generator_Depot||VMInnovations||Acme Tools|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 38 x 68 in||25.25 x 40.25 x 20.75 in||24 x 38 x 17.5 in||24 x 24 x 18 in||20 x 37 x 25 in||26 x 38 x 20 in|
|Item Weight||55 lbs||105 lbs||80 lbs||63 lbs||89 lbs||108 lbs|
Exceptional Products For Exceptional Yards. Great yards demand equipment that's as dedicated and hardworking as you. Fortunately, the Husqvarna range of lawn and garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and ride-on mowers to trimmers and chainsaws to let you master your great outdoors. You and Husqvarna - together we will make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. The Husqvarna 7021P is an efficient mower featuring a compact design making it easy to manuever in tight spaces, and three cutting systems, collection, mulch and side discharge. The handle folds for easy storage and transportation and double ball-bearing wheels ensure smooth operation and durability. The 7021P also offers 4-point, 9 position cutting height adjustment for varying lawn conditions. 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Ideal for the smaller yard, the compact, efficient 21-inch, gas-powered Husqvarna 7021P push lawn mower is easy to maneuver in tight spaces and features three cutting systems--including side discharge option and mulching capability--plus a collection bag. It's powered by a Honda GCV engine and the handle folds for easy storage and transportation.
bag, and side discharge (see larger image).
and storage (see larger image).
Powerful and Versatile
The 7021P provides a 21-inch cutting width, 1.5- to 3.5-inch cutting height, six cutting height increments, and four-point height adjustment. Its easy-starting, high-spec 6.9-gross-torque Honda GCV160 engine ensure smooth, efficient operation.
Like all Husqvarna walk-behind mowers, the 7021P utilizes a three-in-one cutting system and offers mulching, rear bag collection, and side discharge capabilities. Its mulch capabilities mean you can return vital nutrients back into the soil for a healthier, greener lawn.
Uneven terrain, bumps, and tight areas around trees and bushes are no problem, with the 7021P. 12-inch rear wheels and double ball bearings keep things smooth and stable, even when the ground isn't.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
Designed to be as user friendly as it is powerful, the 7021P's handle offers a soft grip and height adjustment for more comfortable pushing. And when you're done, simply fold the handle down for quick and easy storage and portability. It's backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
maneuverability (see larger image).
What's in the Box
Husqvarna 7021P push mower, collection bag, and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna's range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it's easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world's oldest companies.
Top customer reviews
1. The choke-less, prime-less start feature took a bit of getting used to. The first couple starts you have to pull 5 or 10 times before it will take. But once the engine is run it, it starts pretty much first pull every time. The pull is also nice and easy. We'll see about the longevity of the system, but its functionality is great.
2. The only reason I haven't given this five stars - the bolts that hold the handle onto the mower deck have a tendency to work loose, causing the handle to be really loose and pop off the deck easily. I have already lost one set that dropped off while I was mowing, and now I have to check to make sure they are tight every time I mow. It's annoying and I've never experienced this problem with any other mower (Husqy or other brand).
Other than that, I love this mower. The wheels roll fast, it's nice and powerful, and doesn't have an annoying self-propulsion system to siphon power from the blade--its a nice simple system with a minimum of things that can break. I highly recommend it.!
All that being said the mower starts up with one pull. And it does not bog down in tall grass (my grass was extra long because of the delays described above). And despite the problems with the lever the mower does appear to be well built. If you are lucky you will get one with working height adjustment levers and you will probably give the mower five stars.
Most recent customer reviews
The mower I got had a bad weld joint on the bag, so I can't use the bag. Not a huge problem, right?Read more