Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.17 shipping
Husqvarna 150BT, 50.2cc 2-Cycle 434 CFM 251 MPH Professional 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 434 CFM Air Volume and 251 MPH Air Velocity
- LOWVIB: Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Goodbye To Hard Work
High air velocity and powerful airflow created by uniquely designed fans enable you to accomplish your clean-up with ease.
Handheld Or Backpack?
• Handheld leaf blowers are typically lighter in weight and provide the best maneuverability in tight spaces. They are ideal for light-duty yard projects like blowing out flowerbeds and removing grass clippings from sidewalks, driveways and smaller lawns. Some handheld blowers are vacuum capable, allowing you to collect debris.
• Backpack leaf blowers provide the added power and air speed needed to clear leaves, sand, gravel and other debris from larger land areas. While they weigh more than handheld units, ergonomic harnesses spread the weight to reduce fatigue and strain on your back, arms and hands.
Leaf Blower Features
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Remove air from carburetor and fuel system for easier starting.
The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
Adjustable Tube Length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
Husqvarna Leaf Blowers
Specific Solutions For Specific Needs
Husqvarna cordless leaf blowers allow you to choose the style and features that fit your needs best. Our 356T backpack blower is especially designed to emit low noise, enabling you to work without concern in residential areas. The 125 BVX gas blower not only blows debris, but is also vacuum capable to collect debris. Professional landscapers benefit from our Air Injection centrifugal air cleaning system that reduces wear and extends the operating time between filter cleanings. From handheld to backpack, to tube mount or frame mount throttles, we offer solutions to make your tough tasks easier and more efficient.
Tough Jobs Don'T Have To Be Tough On You
Our leaf blowers are all ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and strain on your body. Low Vib technology provides effective anti-vibration dampeners that absorb vibration, minimizing the stress on your arms and hands. Our adjustable handles minimize tiring vibration and can be angled on most of our backpack blowers for maximum comfort. The load-reducing harness makes your Husqvarna backpack blower comfortable and easy to use by reducing the strain on your back.
A Smarter Choice For You And The Earth
Husqvarna’s X-TORQ engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20% on gas blowers. The 436LiB battery cordless leaf blower is powerful but light weight and quiet. Best of all, it's cordless, giving you maximum mobility. It uses the same rechargeable battery as other battery series handheld products. That’s good for the Earth and your wallet.
|125B Leaf Blower||125BVX Leaf Blower & Vacuum||130BT Backpack Leaf Blower||150BT Backpack Leaf Blower||350BT Backpack Leaf Blower||360BT Backpack Leaf Blower|
|Cylinder Displacement||28 cc||28 cc||29.5 cc||50.2 cc||50.2 cc||65.6|
|Power Output||1.1 hp||1.1 hp||1.13 hp||2.15 hp||2.1 hp||3.81|
|Air Flow in Pipe||425 CFM||425 CFM||360.21 CFM||434.37 CFM||494.41 CFM||631|
|Weight||9.4 lbs||9.6 lbs||14.55 lbs||22.5 lbs||22.5 lbs||23.2|
|Fuel Tank Volume||16.91 fl oz||16.91 fl oz||28.74 fl oz||42.27 fl oz||42.27 fl oz||74.4|
|Auto Return Stop Switch||✓||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Adjustable Tube Length||✓||✓||-||-||-||-|
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower, Orange
Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
Husqvarna 952711925 125B Handheld Blower, Orange
Husqvarna 965102208 130BT Back pack Blower
Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 425 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum - 952711902
|Sold By||VM Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||50.00 x 20.00 x 15.00 inches||79.00 x 19.00 x 19.00 inches||13.00 x 17.00 x 17.00 inches||16.00 x 8.50 x 16.50 inches||69.50 x 17.00 x 15.00 inches||38.50 x 9.00 x 14.00 inches|
|Item Weight||22.50 lbs||22.50 lbs||22.00 lbs||9.40 lbs||14.70 lbs||9.60 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||250 miles_per_hour||180 miles_per_hour||—||170 miles_per_hour||145 miles_per_hour||170 miles_per_hour|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas-powered||Not Applicable||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered|
The Husqvarna 150BT is a commercial grade backpack leaf blower in the 50cc mid-size range. It features a powerful X-Torq engine. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. Idle speed rpm 2200.Fuel consumption : 455 g/kWh
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This blower has exceeded my expectations. I've used it since March of '17, and doing the math, that means I've started it about 3500 times. It still starts on the first or second pull every time. Except when I forget to turn it on, but I haven't been able to figure out how to blame that on the machine. I've used only non-ethanol fuel in it and Lucas semi-synthetic 2-cycle oil. The weight is much better than many of the other blowers I've used and researched.
I bought a second blower identical to this one this year, and will be sticking with these as my business grows. The one I bought this year has the "always on" switch which makes it even better.
Usage: I use this to blow grass cuttings and leaves off sidewalks, driveways, decks, patios and streets. It has more than enough power to handle this quickly. I don't use it to blow leaves that have fallen on grass, but I expect a higher power blower would be needed for this.
Overall, I'm extremely happy with this purchase and believe for the price and performance this unit is hard to beat.
After a few practice uses and a real yard cleaning i can say this blower really delivers in performance. It blows hard and is very quiet. It's even quieter than my old 4-stroke that was half the displacement. Only complaint is the instruction manual, which is trash. I'm an engineer and I was having a hard time following it. They need to contract IKEA to make assembly directions.
Some tips I can give for others though:
1. Have some sort of lucubration ready to install the plastic pipes, especially bellows pipe. A few drops of veg oil on a paper towel will go a long way. They fit really tight and need some help to get to final position. I'd say this is a good thigh though.
2. Make sure to have the stop switch in the ON position. It's pretty easy to forget it's off. My last blower used a momentary kill switch instead of a maintain switch. Wish this was the same, but it's just a matter of getting used to it.
3. Wish the choke was labeled differently. It is OPEN or CLOSE. START or RUN would be better, but there is a sticker on the side explaining it.
4. The pull chain takes a lot of force. You have to pull it very slowly first for a few inches until it catches, then let her rip. If you have shoulder issues this could be challenging. Fortunately i'm still young-ish.
Hopefully it works well when it's cold so i can use it for blowing snow.