|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||592752601|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Ear muffs and visor|
|Included Components||Helmet^hearing protection^visor|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Husqvarna 592752601 Forest Head Protection Helmet
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UV protected Orange hard hat - one size fits most
- Adjustable 6-point suspension system and slip ratchet adjustment
- Includes: face visor, 25 db (a) NRR hearing protectors, rain shield and rain neck protector
- New Hi-Viz Orange color for improved visibility and egyptian Cotton core sweatband with porous coating for maximum sweat absorption
- Meets and exceeds isea/ ANSI Z89.1-2014 type I with electrical insulation - rated to class E
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Chainsaws Developed for High Productivity and Safety, Year After Year
Product development of the Husqvarna chainsaw never stops, and neither does our collaboration with the professional foresty worker and the homeowner who works with our gas chainsaws.
|Protective Power Kit: Chainsaw Chaps, Gloves & Helmet||Orange Chainsaw Forest Helmet||Technical Chainsaw Apron Chaps||Functional Apron Chainsaw Chaps||Hearing Protection||Functional Chainsaw Gloves|
|Description||Kit includes: Husqvarna Classic Chap, Gloves (Large) and Functional Forest Helmet.||Helmet includes: Visor, Hearing Protectors, and Sun Peak. Visor raises and lowers.||Chaps are made of 1000 Denier Polyester with PVC coating and contains 5 layers of TEK WARP protective material.||Chaps are made of 600 Denier Polyester with PVC coating and contains 5 layers of TEK WARP protective material.||Lightweight and flexible professional headband hearing protection.||Goat skin palm and spandex fabric back with reflective Husqvarna crown logo. Cut resistant material in left hand glove for extra protection.|
Compare with similar items
Exceptional products for exceptional yd. Great yd demand equipment that's as dedicated & hardworking as you. Fortunately, the Husqvarna range of lawn & garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers & ride-on mowers to trimmers & chainsaws to let you master your great outdoors. You & Husqvarna - together we will make your yd the envy of the neighborhood. The Husqvarna pro forest helmet system includes UV-protected orange hard hat, adjustable 6 pt. Suspension, 25 dB (a) NRR hearing protectors, face screen & a rain neck protector. New Hi-Viz orange color for improved safety.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The helmet as a shield from above also seems rather thin plastic - certainly thinner than a proper hard hat. So I’m not sure what this actually provides other than an orange cap and keeping the rain off your hair.
Overall these are nitpick things but could make a great product into a perfect product.
• Assembly was easy, though poorly documented so uncertainty reigned. Tip: just slam stuff together, it's dead easy.
• During assembly, the mesh visor was difficult to seat. I used a retracted utility knife as a way to apply a lot of force to snap the visor in place. The little retaining studs the visor popped behind did not break off. I was amazed.
• The helmet is better than wearing safety glasses because the wire mesh does not fog up so you maintain excellent visibility. Some say you should wear safety glasses too. I think I'm safer when I can see and nothing drifted into my eyes through two hours of use.
• The ear muffs work great. They have a metal strip in them that holds them up or against your head. You just push the muffs down and they grab your head. They are great.
• The head strap is easy to adjust and the sweat band is appreciated.
I've worn this helmet through 5 gallons of gas worth of chainsawing. It's great. I also wear it when string trimming. The ear muffs are fantastic. It is wear-all-day comfortable. The metal mesh front is fantastic. When you're bushwhacking up to a tree that is surrounded by bushes and stickers, this is a great thing to wear to keep things from poking you in your face and eyes. The only thing that has made it through the mesh is dust from rotten trees.
What I didn't like on the Stihl was the earmuffs. They flopped all over the place & seemed flimsy when they were in the downward position, whereas the Husqvarna earmuffs have a solid feel to them. I didn't try the Stihl on because I didn't want to break the earmuffs.
What I don't like on the Husqvarna is the absurd assembly to the visor. What a pain in the you know what. Don't bother reading the instructions because they don't show how to attach the visor.
My advice... there's a review on here with pictures of an assembled visor. Look at his pics and use as a template. Have someone with strong fingers snap the visor onto the facemask, while another holds it in place. There will be a loud CLICK when the two pieces are properly connected.
Hopefully, Husqvarna is listening and will fix this unnecessary hassle. Other then that. I'm happy with the helmet.