Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 425 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum - 952711902
|Product Dimensions||38.5 x 9 x 14 inches; 9.6 Pounds|
|Speed||170 Miles per Hour|
|Air Flow Capacity||425 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 425 CFM Air Volume and 170 MPH Air Velocity
- 16:1 MULCHING: Mulching capable when using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity
- SMART START: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling. Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle - 11.1 m/s²
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Goodbye To Hard Work
High air velocity and powerful airflow created by uniquely designed fans enable you to accomplish your clean-up with ease.
Handheld Or Backpack?
• Handheld leaf blowers are typically lighter in weight and provide the best maneuverability in tight spaces. They are ideal for light-duty yard projects like blowing out flowerbeds and removing grass clippings from sidewalks, driveways and smaller lawns. Some handheld blowers are vacuum capable, allowing you to collect debris.
• Backpack leaf blowers provide the added power and air speed needed to clear leaves, sand, gravel and other debris from larger land areas. While they weigh more than handheld units, ergonomic harnesses spread the weight to reduce fatigue and strain on your back, arms and hands.
Leaf Blower Features
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
Remove air from carburetor and fuel system for easier starting.
The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
Adjustable Tube Length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance.
Husqvarna Leaf Blowers
Specific Solutions For Specific Needs
Husqvarna cordless leaf blowers allow you to choose the style and features that fit your needs best. Our 356T backpack blower is especially designed to emit low noise, enabling you to work without concern in residential areas. The 125 BVX gas blower not only blows debris, but is also vacuum capable to collect debris. Professional landscapers benefit from our Air Injection centrifugal air cleaning system that reduces wear and extends the operating time between filter cleanings. From handheld to backpack, to tube mount or frame mount throttles, we offer solutions to make your tough tasks easier and more efficient.
Tough Jobs Don'T Have To Be Tough On You
Our leaf blowers are all ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and strain on your body. Low Vib technology provides effective anti-vibration dampeners that absorb vibration, minimizing the stress on your arms and hands. Our adjustable handles minimize tiring vibration and can be angled on most of our backpack blowers for maximum comfort. The load-reducing harness makes your Husqvarna backpack blower comfortable and easy to use by reducing the strain on your back.
A Smarter Choice For You And The Earth
Husqvarna’s X-TORQ engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20% on gas blowers. The 436LiB battery cordless leaf blower is powerful but light weight and quiet. Best of all, it's cordless, giving you maximum mobility. It uses the same rechargeable battery as other battery series handheld products. That’s good for the Earth and your wallet.
|125B Leaf Blower||125BVX Leaf Blower & Vacuum||130BT Backpack Leaf Blower||150BT Backpack Leaf Blower||350BT Backpack Leaf Blower||360BT Backpack Leaf Blower|
|Cylinder Displacement||28 cc||28 cc||29.5 cc||50.2 cc||50.2 cc||65.6|
|Power Output||1.1 hp||1.1 hp||1.13 hp||2.15 hp||2.1 hp||3.81|
|Air Flow in Pipe||425 CFM||425 CFM||360.21 CFM||434.37 CFM||494.41 CFM||631|
|Weight||9.4 lbs||9.6 lbs||14.55 lbs||22.5 lbs||22.5 lbs||23.2|
|Fuel Tank Volume||16.91 fl oz||16.91 fl oz||28.74 fl oz||42.27 fl oz||42.27 fl oz||74.4|
|Auto Return Stop Switch||✓||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Adjustable Tube Length||✓||✓||-||-||-||-|
Compare with similar items
AlphaWorks Leaf Blower Cordless/Disinfectant Fogger Machine 2 in 1 with Battery Charger 2-in-1 Electric DC 48V 1 Gal Capacity Handheld Mist Duster
Husqvarna 125B 28cc 2-Cycle 470 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Gas Blower, Orange
Craftsman B215 25cc 2-Cycle Engine Handheld Gas Powered Leaf Blower - Gasoline Blower with Nozzle Extension for Lawn Care, Liberty Red
Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc 2-Cycle Gas 475 CFM 200 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
BLACK+DECKER Leaf Blower & Leaf Vacuum, 3-in-1, 12-Amp, 250-MPH, 400-CFM (BV6000)
|Price||$199.88||$189.99||$149.00||$112.79||$222.86||See price in cart|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||—||No||No|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||38.5 x 9 x 14 inches||—||16 x 8.5 x 16.5 inches||37 x 9.5 x 14 inches||13 x 17 x 17 inches||15.63 x 20.75 x 9.88 inches|
|Item Weight||9.60 lbs||—||9.40 lbs||11.00 lbs||22.00 lbs||8.10 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||170 miles_per_hour||—||170 miles_per_hour||—||—||250 miles_per_hour|
|Power Source||gas-powered||battery-powered||gas-powered||Gas Powered||Gas Powered||corded-electric|
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
Perfect for professional landscape contractors as well as homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, the gas-powered, lightweight Husqvarna 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. It comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. It's also been named "Best Buy" by Consumers Digest. item is non-returnable.
so the machine starts quickly with
minimum effort (see larger image).
optimum comfort (see larger image).
Powerful Motor for Robust Blowing Power
With its 1.1-horsepower, two-cycle engine and maximum power speed of 8,000 RPM, this blower is able to generate wind speeds up to 170 miles per hour--enough to blow away even the most stubborn yard waste. It is also fuel-efficient, with a fuel consumption rate of 575 g/kWh. Its high-volume 16.91-ounce tank can sustain hours of use. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to complete big jobs without having to constantly regulate your blower's speed.
Ergonomic Design Reduces User Fatigue
Weighing only 9.6 pounds, the Husqvarna 125BVx is lightweight and easy to handle and maneuver. For further convenience, the fan housing has been engineered so the air stream is directly in line with the handle. This helps minimize rotational force on your wrist, so you won't have to worry about sore joints during long periods of use.
The blowing tube is fully adjustable, allowing you to optimize its length for different jobs around the yard. Also, the stop switch also automatically returns to the "on" position, which makes starting the blower easy.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
And with Husqvarna's Smart Start, the engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort--with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. Other features include an easily adjustable soft-grip handle, intuitively gathered controls, and an air purge function that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easier starting. It's backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
capability (see larger image).
The 125BVx is capable of functioning as a lawn vacuum and comes with a vac bag for collecting debris in vacuum mode. When using the vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
What's in the Box
Husqvarna 125BVx gas-powered blower, vac kit, harness, 2 nozzles (round and flat), and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna's range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it's easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world's oldest companies.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So back is goes, right?
Wrong! Not returnable once gas has been put into it.
If you read the item description, nowhere does it mention the item is not returnable once you’ve tried to use it.
Husquvarna service is impenetrable.
I’d rate this $170 fully wasted. Plus I probably need a tetanus shot.
Add: thanks and kudos to Amazon rep who came through with a refund and suggested donating the item to charity. Not sure I hate the Salvation Army that much, but, Amazon did make things right.
By Brian on June 15, 2019
But the extra $50 I paid for it to be a vacuum? This is where it gets so great. (That's sarcasm, in case you can't tell.)
1) This thing has a difficult-to-manipulate bolt that holds the blower tube on. You pretty much need two box-end wrenches to remove the blower tube and convert to vacuum. Attempting the use the supplied screwdriver pretty much results in a stripped bolt head. Why doesn't this have simple push-button tabs like my cheapo Black and Decker electric blower/vac?? Black & Decker BV5600 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher
2) You have to use the supplied screwdriver to pry open the cover to the fan to attach the vacuum tube. With 3-4 changes, the plastic around this tab will be toast. With one change, it's already wallowed out.
3) With completely dry leaves, this thing clogged so much it took 30 minutes to get through a small pile. When I threw the thing down in disgust and got out the Black and Decker, I was done with 10 similar piles in about 15 minutes.
4) Because of the superior American design of this superb machine, the exhaust pretty much blows straight in your face when using it as a vacuum.
I doubt I can return this because I've had gasoline in it. But I'm recycling the plastic parts of the vacuum and keeping it as a mediocre blower. Do yourself a favor and just buy the cheapo Black and Decker if you want the vacuum function. Yeah, it has an electric cord, but at least you won't be breathing the fumes.