Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Husqvarna 952711925 125B 28cc 2-Stroke 170 MPH Gas Powered Handheld Blower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle; This reduces stress on the wrist and arm
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- Fan speed can be set for easier handling Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Husqvarna Leaf Blowers
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125B blower is perfect for homeowner use.
Tough Jobs Don't Have To Be Tough On You
Our leaf blowers are all ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue and strain on your body. Low Vib technology provides effective anti-vibration dampeners that absorb vibration, minimizing the stress on your arms and hands. Our adjustable handles minimize tiring vibration and can be angled on most of our backpack blowers for maximum comfort. The load-reducing harness makes your Husqvarna backpack blower comfortable and easy to use by reducing the strain on your back.
Handheld or backpack?
- Handheld leaf blowers are typically lighter in weight and provide the best maneuverability in tight spaces. They are ideal for light-duty yard projects like blowing out flowerbeds and removing grass clippings from sidewalks, driveways and smaller lawns. Some handheld blowers are vacuum capable, allowing you to collect debris.
- Backpack leaf blowers provide the added power and air speed needed to clear leaves, sand, gravel and other debris from larger land areas. While they weigh more than handheld units, ergonomic harnesses spread the weight to reduce fatigue and strain on your back, arms and hands.
Husqvarna 125B Leaf Blower
- Air Flow: 425 CFM
- Air Speed: 170 MPH
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Decibel: 94 dB
- Power Output: 1.1 HP
- Max Power Speed: 8000 RPM
The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle. This reduces stress on the wrist and arm.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
The controls are well gathered and easy to access.
Adjustable Tube Length
The blowing tube length is adjustable for the best performance.
General Facts About Husqvarna Leaf Blowers
1) If keeping noise to a minimum is a top priority, look for a blower with noise dampening technology. Husqvarna’s 356BT backpack blower is especially designed to emit low noise, enabling you to work without concern in residential areas.
2) For professional landscapers, durability and productivity are a must. Husqvarna’s Air Injection centrifugal air cleaning system reduces wear and extends the operating time between filter cleanings.
3) Ergonomic design is important for anyone working with a blower for an extended period. Our Low Vib technology provides effective anti-vibration dampeners that absorb vibration, minimizing the stress on your arms and hands.
4) Protecting the environment is our mutual interest and concern. Husqvarna’s X-TORQ engine technology on gas blower models reduce harmful exhaust emissions by up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%. Battery powered models produce no emissions and doesn't require money spent on gas. That’s good for the environment and your wallet.
5) All Husqvarna leaf blowers are cordless, allowing you to move around freely. Not having to use an extension cord gives you a big advantage in hard to reach places like rooftops and gutters. Handheld cordless electric blowers are easier to operate, lighter and quieter. Gas blowers usually provide you with more power and attachment options depending on the model.
Delivering up to 170 MPH in air power, the Husqvarna 125B Handheld Blower makes yard maintenance tasks much easier. With its specially engineered fan and lightweight frame, the blower is designed to minimize stress while still delivering enormous wind power. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to tackle raking and sweeping tasks with ease.
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna 125BVx 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Blower/Vac With Smart Start
Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 1.6 kW 50.2 cc 7500 rpm 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower with 2.1 HP X-Torq engine
Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Tanaka TRB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower
Handheld Blower, Gas, 354 CFM, 191 MPH
|Price||$147.99||$179.10||$295.52||See price in cart||$144.99||$215.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mower Shop|
|Batteries are Included||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 38 x 8 in||9 x 38.5 x 14 in||19 x 79 x 19 in||10.5 x 17.3 x 15 in||17.3 x 11 x 15 in||15.25 x 12.13 x 17.63 in|
|Item Weight||9.4 lbs||9.6 lbs||22.5 lbs||8.6 lbs||8.6 lbs||—|
|Maximum Speed||170 miles_per_hour||170 miles_per_hour||180 miles_per_hour||170 miles_per_hour||170 miles_per_hour||—|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas powered|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Husqvarna service dealer kept for over 5 weeks before telling me it was not covered, because of a fuel issue. First of all, none of my other mixed fuel equiptment has ever had an issue, and second, 5 weeks to tell me no se arent covering it?! Never buying husqvarna again, bad customer support, garbage product. Used to be built well, now, its cheaply made and buyer beware.
About a month ago it started getting oily and making some noise while running, so I partially disassembled it and tightened all the bolts I could find with a Torx driver (almost every bolt in the thing uses this, very convenient for a DIY type person who has the right tool). After reassembly it ran fine again.
Fast forward to yesterday - with a full tank of gas I went on our roof to blow off the accumulated leaves and debris from Hurricane Irma. The blower worked great, though I noticed that toward the end of that session it seemed to lose a bit of power, and it got all oily again. When I hit the kill switch after cleaning the roof it stopped more abruptly than usual.
I just disassembled it all the way, and I found that virtually every bolt in the thing had come loose again, and one of the block mounts had broken off entirely. I didn't separate the head from the block, but upon rotating the shaft, it's clear from the rotational play that the connecting rod is now way bigger than the crank journal. It actually rattles inside.
So... After many hundreds of runs it's clear the little finally engine reached its design lifespan, doing its job until it just couldn't run any more.
I'm about to order another one just like it. The broken one can donate parts if needed.
As for power, it blows pretty well. I figured it would be a touch more powerful but it is pretty good. Better than my battery and electric blowers. But it is heavy after some time.
Most recent customer reviews
Many attempts to light it
It was damaged.
Never again this brand