Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Husqvarna 967324101 V-Twin 724 cc Zero Turn Mower, 54"
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied riding lawn mower
- Assembly according to manufacturer's instructions
- Typical assembly time of 3 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- B&S 24hp v-twin endurance engine
- 54-Inch reinforced stamped cutting deck
- Electric clutch for easy blade engagement
- Dual hydro-gear EZT transmission
- 4 anti-scalp rollers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Cutting width||54 inches|
|Item Dimensions||46 x 49.5 x 72.75 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||967324101|
|Shipping Weight||780 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BrandNewEngines, Inc||BrandNewEngines, Inc||Southfork Homecenter|
|Item Dimensions||49.5 x 72.75 x 46 in||76 x 75.5 x 42 in||61.5 x 78 x 35.5 in||45 x 72.75 x 46 in||59 x 90.5 x 34.5 in||60.75 x 83.5 x 35.5 in|
|Item Weight||598 lbs||770 lbs||750 lbs||550 lbs||840 lbs||829 lbs|
Husqvarna z254 24hp B&S v-twin 724cc 54-inch zero turn mower 967324101. Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new z200 series zero turn mowers. Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut. The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions. The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex. The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator. The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips. The unique tube style chassis features a removable foot pan for easy access to the top of the cutting deck. Other new features include: anti-slip foot area, bumper with integrated led headlights, refinement, automatic park brake system and rear engine guard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It was on sale
2. There was no tax
3. The shipping (including lift gate service to my garage) was free
4. $100 mail-in rebate
5. Shipping was SUPER fast (ordered 05.26 and it was delivered 05.31, probably would have been even quicker but it was over Memorial Day weekend)
Overall this unit is great! I have ~ 6 acres and this thing most certainly cut a huge chunk of time off of my mow. I wouldnt say 1/2 but definitely a time saver.
As for power...I purposely left a good section of the yard not mowed in anticipation of the zero turn coming. The 24 HP handled some high, thick grass with no problem! It did leave a 'streak' (most likely from betw the blades) a bit high but that was probably on me for trying to cut 10" high grass at full speed.
The unit arrived in the original factory shipping crate. From the truck leaving the driveway to having this thing ready to mow, was maybe 15 minutes. A few bolts on the handles, attaching the battery, attaching the seat, fueling and fluid level checks, and we were off to mowing. :)
Most recent customer reviews
been my fault once, but........... twice (?Read more