3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Husqvarna AUTOMOWER 310, Robotic Lawn Mower
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart home meets smart lawn - manage your lawn with the touch of a button and maintain a yard your neighbor's will envy; the Connect@Home app allows you to set and adjust your Automower's cutting schedule with ease (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100 ft)
- Guided by hidden boundary wires, Automower knows how to smartly maneuver around your yard and when to return to the charging station for a battery recharge
- Quiet enough to run at night, you'll never have to worry about disturbing your neighbors again with noise or fumes
- Rain or shine, Automower can continuously mow, allowing the very fine grass clippings to act as natural fertilizer for your grass - no more bagging or raking required
- This mower tackles yards up to .25 acres, slopes up to 22 degrees and cuts grass up to 2.4 inches tall
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty for residential use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|App||Connect@Home (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100 ft)||Connect@Home (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100 ft)||Connect@Home (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100 ft)||Automower Connect (Cellular)||Automower Connect (Cellular)||Automower Connect (Cellular)|
|Amazon Alexa and Google Home Compatible||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mower Screen Display||Medium LCD||Medium LCD||Large LCD||Large LCD||Large LCD||Large LCD|
|Yard Size||0.4 Acres||0.25 Acres||0.4 Acres||0.4 Acres||0.8 Acres||0.8 Acres|
|Max. Incline||17 Degrees||22 Degrees||22 Degrees||22 Degrees||24 Degrees||24 Degrees|
|Cut Height||2-3.6 Inches||0.8-2.4 Inches||0.8-2.4 Inches||0.8-2.4 Inches||0.8-2.4 Inches||2-3.6 Inches|
|Battery Charge Time||60 Min.||60 Min.||60 Min.||60 Min.||50 Min.||50 Min.|
|Mow Time on Single Charge||60 Min.||70 Min.||70 Min.||70 Min.||145 Min.||145 Min.|
Compare with similar items
Worx WR150 Landroid L 20V Power Share Robotic Lawn Mower
Husqvarna Automower 115H Robotic Lawn Mower, 115H-Mows Up to 0.4 Acres, Gray
Robomow RS630 Battery Powered Robotic Lawn Mower, Green
Robomow RX20 Battery Powered Mower-7-Inch Mowing Width-Smart Robot Lawn Mower for Small Yards, Green
|Sold By||Eastern Truck Equipment||Amazon.com||Fix_My_Toys||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||24.80 x 20.10 x 9.80 inches||24.80 x 17.52 x 8.86 inches||23.22 x 17.71 x 27.62 inches||29.00 x 26.00 x 12.00 inches||26.00 x 22.00 x 12.00 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
Allow Husqvarna to introduce you to the set it and forget it lifestyle. Maintain your grass with the touch of a button with AUTOMOWER 310 and the Connect@Home app (Bluetooth connectivity works up to 100ft). 310 is your fully automated, robotic battery solution that cuts grass day or night, rain or shine. Anti-collision sensors keep your pets and children safe and an anti-theft alarm keeps your mower secure from theft (pin code required). At Husqvarna we've invested more than 20 years of research, design and innovation in robotic mowing technology. You can buy your 310 with confidence knowing you've partnered with the global leader in robotic mowing. Get your weekends back and a perfect lawn 24/7.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Husqvarna was the right decision.
The build quality is good. The setup was straightforward and easy. After 2 months my backyard looks like a carpet!
TIP: this is the smallest mower they make. For my small fenced in the backyard, it is plenty. Make sure you don't have more yard than the mower is rated for.
It really does work!
Nice even cut.
The user interface from the phone is good.
No real maitnance except changing the cutting blades, (Takes about 5 minutes)
CONS and Tips
Not for everyone or every yard, watch videos on youtube for examples.
Set up takes a few time and will need to be tweaked. Sometimes you will need to move the wire, and you will also discover places the mower might get stuck.
Just use the "staples" from the install kit, not really need to bury the wire.
Awesome mower and time saver if you don't mind the setup.
It handles my rough terrain, stays within the boundaries I have setup, and returns to the docking bay every time.
The scheduling is very good as well.
Just plan to spend some time setting up the boundary wire, as with ANY mower, and follow the directions, and your mower will run great!
One less job I have to do!
If you want a robotic lawnmower that will actually cut your grass to keep your yard looking nice, get a Worx Landroid. It's cheaper, does a way better job, and has more features.
I purchased the 310 because my other robotic lawnmower (running in the backyard) couldn't also get the front yard, which is about 0.18 acres, as well as I had hoped. That said, I wasn't totally surprised since it was pushing its stated acreage support.
PROS of the 310:
I wish I had more nice things to say.
- The only positives I can share from the experience is that Husqvarna has done a nice job of making the setup of their robot lawnmower a little easier than the primary other brand out there (Worx Landroid).
- The 310 does also have a nifty feature where you can tell it how far "over" the line you want it to cut, to help with trimming the grass edge.
- It has an app, which is nice (though now all the competing products do as well)
CONS fo the 310:
- The 310 did not even come close to supporting the acreage. It took more than 17 runs for it to fully mow 0.18 acres once.
- The battery life is utterly abysmal compared to other products out there, at around 20, maybe 30 minutes max. It was honestly so bad I reached out to their tech support line (who responded quickly, which was nice) only to hear that's normal. It might be normal for the 310, but it was not normal for my other robotic lawnmower which did a better job in the front (running an average of 60 minutes) when it was supposed to support less acreage than the 310.
- It leaves clippings everywhere (experienced this at many different heights)
- Its pathing is bad
- Pricetag. Considering my other robot lawnmower did an awesome job, I almost purchased a second of those. But with some of the features of the 310, I figured I would take the risk.
The 310 for me was downright ineffective, so much so I ended up returning the mower (without even being fully reimbursed), purchased what was a newly released version from the brand I ran in the backyard, and it has done an amazing job.
How did the mowerpan out? After less than a year, it still eats money. I have to keep watch on it every day, when I choose to use it. The 310 needs better movement technology, better weatherizing at the charging station to survive rain, and a meaningful warranty.
Where the Automower 310 needs improvement:
-Major: Waterproofing is not as advertised. After an above-average rain, the mower wouldn’t start again. An attempt at warranty repair yielded no recovery. Instead, Husqvarna tells me a "surge" is not covered under the warranty. $400 later, I had a working unit again (thank you to my local repair shop), with no warranty coverage. A very simple $0.50 fuse would have solved this whole issue from an engineering standpoint, if it really was a “surge”, and a few rubber gaskets would solve the rain issue.
-Major: This is not plug and play. After professional installation, I have had to continually tweak the settings about once a month to ensure the automower does not get stuck on the street (waiting for a car to run it over at night) or miss spots
-Major: the boundary wire is easily broken. Gophers have caused me to purchase wire detection equipment and repair the boundary wire once about every three months. Again, this mower is intended to decrease the amount of work, not make it worse. This “no loop signal” will become your new most hated chore
-Major: the find-home programming is very lacking. My $150 indoor vacuums are much better at going back to their charge station than this $1,500 mower. I have to pull the mower out from under my cars about 1-2 times a week, from its poor navigation programming.
-Minor: while this is a safety function, it does not cut the edges of your lawn (against fences and walls, for example). You still need to use a weed trimmer for all edges
Automower 310 benefits:
-Most of the above maintenance can be performed on cooler days, so you can still avoid the heat for the most part
-Extremely quiet. I run this 1am-5am. When it works, the lawn looks great.
-No bagging of cut grass necessary. As advertised, the amount it clips each night is short, so it can be re-adsorbed into the soil without issue
-You can change most settings in the App, which has a better interface than the automower itself
-It is pet and kid safe. There is a wide gap between the blade and the edge of the mower, so it’s hard to get cut by the blade unless you’re really trying to.
Overall, I am really quite surprised how much work I have had to put into maintaining this equipment post-purchase. Know you are in for a major project, and will have to monitor it daily.