Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $20.75 shipping
Husqvarna 320iB 40V Cordless Blower
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Efficient Brushless motor uses an innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- Up to 410 CFM of air volume at 120 mph to clear heavy debris
- Slim design, low weight and ergonomic design gives a comfortable work experience
- Cruise control allows user to easily set the blower at the optimum RPM for each specific task.
- Low noise levels enable longer working hours and the possibility to work in noise sensitive and restricted areas and comes with a 2-year Warranty
- Power source type: Battery Powered
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna 320iB Cordless Electric Blowers, Orange/Gray
Husqvarna 952711925 125B Handheld Blower, Orange
WORX WG591 Turbine 56V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower with Brushless Motor & TurboBoost
DEWALT DCBL722P1 Blower, Black/Yellow
Greenworks 40V Cordless Jet Leaf Blower, 110 MPH - 390 CFM , 2.0 AH Battery Included 2400802
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VM Express||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com|
|Are batteries included?||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||11.81 x 21.75 x 13.50 inches||35.60 x 5.00 x 11.20 inches||16.00 x 8.50 x 16.50 inches||20.28 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches||12.69 x 7.63 x 22.44 inches||38.00 x 7.30 x 10.00 inches|
|Item Weight||5.70 lbs||5.70 lbs||9.40 lbs||8.10 lbs||—||8.50 lbs|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||gas-powered||battery-powered||Battery Powered||battery-powered|
|Voltage||40.00 volts||40 volts||—||56 volts||20 volts||40 volts|
The Husqvarna 40V Brushless blower uses an innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output & run time. The cruise control gives the user maximum control of the blower's performanceup to 410 CFM. With an ergonomic & extremely lightweight design, the blower is easy to control & minimizes stress on the arm. 4Ah battery & charger are included. Run longer, stronger, lighter.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Battery powered blower is great...no more cord or gasoline!
2) Has powerful blow when on full strength.
1) Battery drains quickly...especially when used at full power. Maybe about 10 minutes max (enough to do a small yard). I suggest two batteries if you need to use this unit for a larger yard.
2) Unit will "kick down" to a slower speed after about a minute at full speed. This is a "feature" to conserve battery power. To override, just let go of the trigger and pull it all the way again.
3) Battery will not charge when hot on the supplied slow charger. If you use this blower at full strength and drain the battery all the way...you must let the battery cool off for a little while before it will charge. Not the end of the world, but definitely annoying.
4) Unit has a strange safety system when first starting up...sometimes need to depress the trigger multiple times to get it running. I read the manual when I first got it and this again this was a "feature"...I am not a fan.
Overall, I love having this battery blower over my old corded electric blower. More power, no cord, and very convenient!
UPDATE: I have owned this blower for a year now and use it several times per week. Lately the blower has been doing something that concerns me. The rpm's speed up and slow down as I move the blower side to side to blow leaves. This behavior makes me think the blower has some internal problem (loose connection, bad module, etc.) that will give out on me soon. Fortunately this tool has a 3 year warranty period. I contacted a local dealer and they said to bring it in for service. I have the same 40V string trimmer, and it is working fine after 2 years, however I use it much less than the blower. Removed a star for poor quality control.
UPDATE: I took the blower to my local Husqvarna repair center last week (the unit has a 3 year warranty). They called me a few days later and said that it was either the trigger or the main-board. They will replace the trigger first and if that does not fix it, Husqvarna will send out a new blower. I will update after the repair is complete.
UPDATE: Got the blower back with the replaced trigger and it seems to be working as new. However, now the battery is acting up. It just dies during use and when I press the button the red triangle warning light starts blinking. At other times the red triangle just stays lit after the pack stops working. The issue is that sometimes the pack dies and other times it works as expected. Since I have 3 batteries and a 3 year warranty on each one, I will wait until the pack completely gives out and take it in for a replacement at that point (the repair shop said that they would replace the battery if needed). Just tired of going all the way to the repair shop over and over. One plus...I researched that replacement 4.0AH batteries are about $150...but I found a complete blower on eBay for $170...so just bought the entire blower to have a spare as needed. On another note, the QC 330 quick charger I bought for $99 seems to be working fine...charges much faster than the charger that came with the blower - also charges hot batteries just fine.
UPDATE: One of my BLI-20 batteries went bad after about 2 years of use (would no longer run all the way down and sporadically did not accept a charge). So, I went to the local warranty place (Hendersons in Portland, OR) and they gave me a BLI-200 as a replacement. Let me tell you, this is a MUCH better battery. Has about twice the runtime. Batteries have a 5 year warranty for residential use. Happy camper!
UPDATE: Over 3 years of ownership now and overall I am still a happy camper. I use these blowers nearly every day from Spring to Fall and I can't imagine life without them. Have one at each property and keep batteries at home to charge. Three batteries has worked out fine and the quick charging unit is still going strong. These battery blowers are the best in my book unless you have a large yard with a lot of trees, then backpack gas is the only way to go. I could even see these battery units working for light commercial as well.
If you are seriously thinking about getting this unit, don't buy it. I purchased the same refurbished product with the same vendor & no difference. Good brand but a total waste of your money.
"The best option for you to get your product repaired or replaced would be to get in touch with a dealer using the link below"
So, if you want to spend another $250 after a couple months, buy this product. If you don't, look elsewhere.