Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Husqvarna FT900-CA Adjustable Width Front Tine Tiller" and save 49% off the $699.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Husqvarna FT900-CA Adjustable Width Front Tine Tiller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 208cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Adjustable Tilling Width - 12, 24 and 26-Inch
- Front Tines
- Includes drag bar and counterweight
- CARB Compliant
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mantis 4-Cycle Tiller Cultivator 7940 Powered by Honda – Lightweight, Powerful and Compact - No Fuel Mix, Sure-Grip Handles – Built to be Durable and Dependable
Southland SRTT196E Rear Tine Tiller with 196cc, 4 Cycle, 9.6 foot-pound, OHV Engine
YARDMAX YT5328 Compact Front Tine Tiller, 79cc
Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
The Husqvarna FT900-CA front tine tiller features a 208cc Briggs & Stratton engine, 12, 24 and 26-Inch adjustable tilling width, recoil start, adjustable depth bar and drag bar. CARB Compliant.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Tilling season 2 complete 5/16/15, continued positive results.
A few points.
1) An excellent rototiller so far.
2) Not a one handed rototiller unless you are rototilling sand.
3) Wheels a amply strong. The wobble comes from the fact that they are adjustable in supporting frame, they slide up and down. Adjust them to the lower setting and they are fine.
4) Throttle mechanism, choke and gas shut off of stacked all in the same position, one on top of the other. All are easy to reach and adjust.
5) The handle bars are double instead of the single pole. They have a minimal adjustment ( up or down) when you attach these to the tiller. They are very stout.
6) I used electric ties and tape to secure the control cables for forward ( Tilling) and reverse, ( back up). I don't like loose cables. Not a big issue.
7) Fuel consumption average, but I really worked this tiller hard the first day.
8) The tines have great angles for breaking ground and tuning your sod into fine dirt.
9) There were not any lose bolts on arrival, but considering the beating this can take, common sense says to check all you bolts regularly.
10) Heck of a tiller. Works hard, Fast but not made for wimpy people of little ladies.
Tiller needed some assembly out of the box but it was not at all difficult. Package even came with oil to fill the machine with.
Put it all together, filled with oil, filled with gasoline and put her right to work. The tiller is very powerful with that brig and Stratton engine. The weakest link in the whole machine is its wheels. It is a horrible design. Each of the two rear wheels are bolted to its own metal flat stock support. Both of these flat stock supports go into the same "pocket" and have holes in them to adjust the height. The problem is that they are separate and not one piece. The height adjustment can be wrong and one wheel higher or lower than the other. Even when both are at the same height one wheel wants to twist forward and the other backwards causing you to till at an angle and it is a pain in the @$$. The wheel brackets need to be bolted or welded together and a single axle needs to connect the two wheels together. Other than the total crap wheels this machine is great.
Most recent customer reviews
Can't do that with a rear tine.Read more