Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Husqvarna H242SL 2-Bin 42-Inch Lawn Tractor Grass Catcher
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Bag Indicator Lets You Know When the Bag is Full
- Top Designed for Smooth Airflow
- Easy-glide Bin with Built-in Handles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||38 x 23.5 x 25.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||960730004-H242SL|
|Shipping Weight||43.8 pounds|
The Husqvarna H242SL 2 bin (6 bushel) soft bagger has durable, polyester mesh collection bags. Can be used with or without lawn bags. Full bag indicator lets you know when the bag is full. The top is designed for improved air flow, which results in fuller bags. Easy-glide bin with built-in handles makes clipping disposal easier. Collar handle and straps on the bottom of the bag both allow for easy dumping. They also take up less space in your garage when storing your bagger.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Installation took all of 15 mins
- The fit is super tight, I actually needed some large pliers to get the rubber arms to stretch far enough to latch on. So I know this isn't going to fall off
- The bags are much larger than I thought
- After mowing 2,000 sq ft of grass, it did not fill up!
- Easy to empty.
Take a look at my pics to get perspective of the size. It's a very good size, not small like it looks in the Amazon product page. You can't tell from the standalone shot of the product but I'd say this spans 4 ft wide and 2 ft deep. Thanks for reading!
When mowing "lawn" on a regular basis, this unit works great. Living out in the country where my yard is whatever grows, versus fancy weed-free grass, this works well as long as I keep up with mowing. If I try to take four inches of weeds, I can clog it fairly reliably.
Most recent customer reviews
we were pleasantly surprised that, at least with...Read more