Husqvarna HU800BBC 22-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-in-1 RWD Self-Propelled Lawn Mower With Blade Brake Clutch (CARB Compliant)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rear Drive Self-Propelled
- 8-Inch Wheels, washout port, anti-vibe handle, fusion blade, single point height adjustment
- Curved - Duel Trigger Drive Control
- 3-in-1 Cutting System - Mulch, Rear Bag & Side Discharge Capable
- CARB Compliant
Customers Also Shopped For
|Manufacturer Part Number||HU800BBC|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||2 Year|
|Package Height||23.6 x 27.1 x 40.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||109.05 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Now it does a pretty good job of mulching, but you have to go to great lengths to get there if you want to modify a mulching blade to fit it. It also arrived damaged and I had to pound one of the rear wheel axles back into shape to get it to engage the gear drive. Took me another hour or so to get that fixed.
The mower itself bogged some during mowing, but my grass was pretty high by the time I finally got around to getting this thing fixed so I don't hold that against it. It is also the heaviest push mower I have ever run into and I mean this thing is heavy! Even though it is self powered, you have to wrestle it some on the turns and I don't think my 11 year old boy is going to be able to handle it. Ergonomics are so-so due to the cheap rubber grips on the handle bar and the angular blade clutch bar. Hurts your hands after a while, so I resorted to using some mechanic's gloves to cope. I also thought those cool orange stripes on the wheels would look nice, but it doean't actually have them. Bummer.
1. Starts right up and does a pretty good job of powering through tall grass.
2. Adjustable handle bar so people of different heights can adjust it to their tastes.
3.Read more ›
Makes me feel great that I do not have to ask him to help start this lawnmower!! Enjoy being outdoors sharing to keep our yard looking great!
- Engine runs poorly (and I bought it for the Honda engine)
- Grass chute is too small and clogs, even in dry short grass
- Utterly useless as a mulcher, the deck clogs.
- mows at one speed, even though it advertises multiple speeds
- Heavy and unwieldy to operate
After one easy mowing season the clutch cable snapped and one of the bag brackets broke (poor design)
Stay away from this mower, very poor value at any price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointed in this mower. I got it for the Honda motor and it takes 30 to 40 pulls to start unless its at the shop where it was purchased then its OK. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Michael T.
I've had this mower for a couple of years now and absolutely regret this purchase. I had a $100 mower that worked better. Read morePublished on April 9, 2013 by I like to swim, bike and run