Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Husqvarna 21" Push Lawn Mower, 7021P
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capable 160cc Honda GCV engine drives performance
- 3-in-1 mulch, collection or side discharge options
- 21-Inch steel cutting deck
- 12" High rear wheels and 8" front wheels boost control and maneuverability
- Soft grip handle makes mowing comfortable
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna LC121F Fwd Lawn Mower Gas
Husqvarna LC221FHE Fwd Lawn Mower Gas
Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Auto Choke
Husqvarna LC121P 163cc 21-in Gas Push Lawn Mower with Mulching Capability 961330027
Husqvarna 961450021 HU800AWDH Honda 190cc 3-in-1 All Wheel Drive 4X4 Hi-Wheel Mower in 22-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Factory Authorized Outlet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||35 x 24.25 x 34 in||64.75 x 21 x 41 in||64.75 x 21 x 41 in||62 x 38.25 x 23 in||—||40.25 x 25.25 x 20.75 in|
|Item Weight||65 lbs||80 lbs||80 lbs||84 lbs||72 lbs||105 lbs|
|Power Source||—||gas powered||gas powered||gas-powered||gas powered||gas-powered|
This efficient push mower features a compact design, making it easy to maneuver in tight spaces, and three cutting systems, collection, mulch and side discharge. The handle folds for easy storage and transportation and double ball-bearing wheels ensure smooth operation and durability. The 7021P also offers 4-point, 9 position cutting height adjustment for varying lawn conditions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The price
- The fact that it has a Honda motor
- Amazon reviews
Needless to say, I was not disappointed. I am a strong believer that Honda makes some of the best small engines made, far better than many of their competitors. What is a mower if not a blade connected to a motor on wheels? In other words, motor brand was very important to me. I looked at actual Honda mowers, but they were substantially more expensive than this one. I looked at them pretty carefully and didn't see any big differences between the Honda brand and the much cheaper Husqvarna.
Mower arrived almost completely assembled and just needed oil (included) and gas. Filled it up, pulled the starter cord and boom! fired up first time. Amazing. Honda really has something with their auto-choke system in these small motors.
It did a great job mowing the lawn in mulch mode and eating up lots of leaves that had fallen from our Oregon maples in fall. It was extremely easy to push and made me question why I had ever bought a mower with power assist, pushing this mower was just as easy and didn't take any parasitic power from the motor.
Overall I am very satisfied with this mower. I'll report back after I get through a season with it, but first impressions are very impressive.
1. The choke-less, prime-less start feature took a bit of getting used to. The first couple starts you have to pull 5 or 10 times before it will take. But once the engine is run it, it starts pretty much first pull every time. The pull is also nice and easy. We'll see about the longevity of the system, but its functionality is great.
2. The only reason I haven't given this five stars - the bolts that hold the handle onto the mower deck have a tendency to work loose, causing the handle to be really loose and pop off the deck easily. I have already lost one set that dropped off while I was mowing, and now I have to check to make sure they are tight every time I mow. It's annoying and I've never experienced this problem with any other mower (Husqy or other brand).
Other than that, I love this mower. The wheels roll fast, it's nice and powerful, and doesn't have an annoying self-propulsion system to siphon power from the blade--its a nice simple system with a minimum of things that can break. I highly recommend it.!
Sep 20, 2017 update: I am nearing the end of my third season with this mower, and it still works great. The autochoke still works, meaning it usually requires one pull, never more than two, on a cold start. I've changed the oil and sharpened the blade each season. Despite my concerns about a "cheap look and feel" in my original review, not a single part has broken. Upgrading to five stars.
ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW
My 15 year old Sears mower got to a point where the cost of repair was not worth it. After some internet research, this lawn mower was at the top of a few lists, especially because Honda engines seem to get high praise. I must admit, the negative reviews almost deterred me. The thought of buying a mower on Amazon, with free shipping no less, seemed ludicrous, almost comical.
Out of the box, it gives the initial appearance of being a little cheap. Many parts on the engine are plastic, versus the all-metal of old school mowers. Some parts seemed a little out of alignment (the rear wheels were tilted like they had been bent, the handle wobbled around a fair amount).
But it was super easy to set up. Literally, unfold the handles, add oil, gas up, started the very first pull (an easy pull no less). The autochoke is a nice feature: no pumping or priming. It ran more quietly than my previous Sears mower, despite a larger engine.
One little thing is the height setting. I like to cut my grass on the long side, especially during the height of summer heat. When set on the very highest height, this mower still isn't cutting all that long.
So, four stars because it worked well, losing one star because of the cheap appearance. Will report back after using it a bit more.