Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $31.87 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20-Inch 55-1/2cc 2-Stroke Gas-Powered Chain Saw
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The x-torq engine technology reduces fuel consumption up to 20-percent and emissions up to 60-percent, Low vibration
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- 20-Inches long 55-1/2cc 2-stroke gas-powered chain saw; CARB compliant; this results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna 460 24-Inch Rancher Chain Saw 60cc 966048324
Husqvarna 460 Rancher 20-Inch 60.3cc 2-Stoke X-Torq Gas Powered Chain Saw
Husqvarna 450 18-Inch 50.2cc X-Torq 2-Cycle Gas Powered Chain Saw With Smart Start
Husqvarna 450E Rancher 20” Gas Powered Chain Saw with Duro Bar, 967651201
Husqvarna 450E 20" 50.2cc 967651103 Gas-Powered Chain Saw
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SalesVictory||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Nextdoor Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Batteries are Included||No||No||No||No||No||—|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 20 x 41 in||12 x 38 x 12 in||12.75 x 29 x 10.5 in||9 x 18 x 11 in||9 x 38 x 12.5 in||9 x 38 x 13 in|
|Item Weight||12.8 lbs||21 lbs||12.79 lbs||10.8 lbs||11.3 lbs||11.3 lbs|
|Power Source||gas-powered||gas-powered||gas-powered||gasoline-powered||gas powered||gas powered|
|Size||20" Bar Length||24" Bar Length||20" Maximum Bar Length||18" Bar Length||—||—|
Includes 55.5cc Gas 20-in Rear Handle Chain Saw - 9650302-98
From the Manufacturer
The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update....8/8/16 this thing while not a "pro" saw will most certainly fulfill even the crustiest customers expectations! I've run this thing through 11 cords of wood and ZERO issues. I do however baby my saws...meaning I do the required maintenance on em like clockwork. That said this saw or a comparable Stihl will be awesome period! Again I'll reiterate; if you treat this saw well it'll treat you the same"
The first tree I took down with this saw was a 76ft red oak, 27" diameter. The blade wasn't long enough to go thru to the other side but this Husqvarna tore it up. After dropping the tree I used a 16" Husqvarna to clean up the little stuff, then went back to work with the 20" and cut enough fire wood to last a season, plus put enough aside to run thru the sawmill for flooring for the cabin I'm building. It was a BIG tree that supplied a lot of wood.
Regarding Oil leaks - It only leaks if I store it leaving dust between the blade and the body. Then the oil siphons through the dust and drips out.
It does not leak if you clean your saw after each use. I always disassemble the blade and blow out the saw after use - never had an issue since.
1) This saw is easy to start
2) This saw has more than enough power for almost any tree that you will cut. (Last weekend I cut a fir tree that was over 100' tall and was over 3' in diameter that had fallen across the road. In addition the I had to cut the oak that the fir fell on which was as tall but with a slightly smaller diameter this saw handled both with no problem)
3) This saw is intuitive to use.
4) I sometimes cut trees with someone who swears by Stihl, yet he always shows up with his Husqvarna 460 as one of his 2 saws.
5) It seems to me that the Husqvarna is easier to start, has fewer problems and is less expensive than the Stihl.
1) This is a heavier saw...
As a further endorsement of this saw, I bought a second 455 Rancher 4 months after the first
I highly recommend this saw.
For my first run, I got through about 1 1/2 hours of fallen branches, small trees and light brush without so much as an issue. after this break-in run, I found that the chain had loosed and was in need of tension-tightening.
Follow the directions for care that are in the manual and this saw should last for years.