Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20-Inch 55-1/2cc 2-Stroke Gas-Powered Chain Saw
|Price:||$372.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$76.96 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The x-torq engine technology reduces fuel consumption up to 20-percent and emissions up to 60-percent, Low vibration
- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- 20-Inches long 55-1/2cc 2-stroke gas-powered chain saw; CARB complaint; this results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||41 x 9.5 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||12.8 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||455-20|
|Shipping Weight||22.6 pounds|
|Special Size Type||20" Bar Length|
Compare to similar items
This item Husqvarna 455 Rancher 20-Inch 55-1/2cc 2-Stroke Gas-Powered Chain Saw
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Batteries are Included||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 20 x 41 in||12.75 x 29 x 10.5 in||9 x 18 x 11 in||11 x 20 x 12 in||12 x 38 x 12 in||11 x 30 x 13 in|
|Item Weight||12.8 lbs||12.79 lbs||10.8 lbs||16 lbs||21 lbs||12.8 lbs|
|Size||20" Bar Length||20" Maximum Bar Length||18" Bar Length||20" Bar Length||24" Bar Length||18-Inch|
Includes 55.5cc Gas 20-in Rear Handle Chain Saw - 9650302-98
From the Manufacturer
The 455 Rancher is an ideal saw for landowners and part-time users who require a high powered, heavy-duty and responsive workmate for all cutting conditions. It combines the best characteristics of its predecessor with new, facilitating technology and ergonomics.
Top Customer Reviews
Update....8/8/16 this thing while not a "pro" saw will most certainly fulfill even the crustiest customers expectations! I've run this thing through 11 cords of wood and ZERO issues. I do however baby my saws...meaning I do the required maintenance on em like clockwork. That said this saw or a comparable Stihl will be awesome period! Again I'll reiterate; if you treat this saw well it'll treat you the same"
1) This saw is easy to start
2) This saw has more than enough power for almost any tree that you will cut. (Last weekend I cut a fir tree that was over 100' tall and was over 3' in diameter that had fallen across the road. In addition the I had to cut the oak that the fir fell on which was as tall but with a slightly smaller diameter this saw handled both with no problem)
3) This saw is intuitive to use.
4) I sometimes cut trees with someone who swears by Stihl, yet he always shows up with his Husqvarna 460 as one of his 2 saws.
5) It seems to me that the Husqvarna is easier to start, has fewer problems and is less expensive than the Stihl.
1) This is a heavier saw...
As a further endorsement of this saw, I bought a second 455 Rancher 4 months after the first
I highly recommend this saw.