3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 930
|Price:||$1,895.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Free-motion sewing can be done with any stitch; A Start/Stop function makes it easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Large area to the right of the needle ensures wonderful sewing ease; Hundreds of 7mm stitches, specialty stitches and up to five font styles.
- The EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology automatically and continuously senses any thickness of fabric for perfect fabric feed; The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets everything for you.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly sets everything for you; For all stitches and techniques, the best thread tension is set automatically.
- STITCHES Over 200 stitches, including Utility Stitches for all your needs, seven different buttonhole styles and Sew-on Button Program. Quilt- and Decorative stitches let you embellish your projects without any limitations; ACCESSORIES INCLUDED Feet: Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Non-Stick Glide Foot H, Edging Foot J, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot. Other: PICTOGRAM™ Pen, Non-Stick
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Blending Colors. Weaving Memories - The advanced SAPPHIRE 930 sewing machine, offers many features to assist and guide you throughout your sewing. A large sewing space allows you to manage really large projects, and threads are cut by the touch of a button, with the project still in the machine. Most settings are made by the machine itself based on what fabric or stitch you are using. All you have to do is focus on what you love! Sewing! ACCESSORIES INCLUDED Feet: Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Non-Stick Glide Foot H, Edging Foot J, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot. Other: PICTOGRAM Pen, Non-Stick glide plates (2), Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Edge/quilting guide, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), Extra spool caps, one large, one small. Multipurpose tool/button reed, Thread nets. Slide on the spool when using synthetic threads that easily unwind (2), Needles.
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The negative issues regarding this machine are with the needle threader, needle cutter, and automatic tension. The needle threader is more difficult to use than just sticking the thread through the eye of the needle. It doesn't line up properly, so usually doesn't actually thread the needle. My thread cutter literally broke apart just 23 days after I purchased the machine. It was repaired under warranty, but still doesn't work right. It's still intact, but just tangles up the thread underneath the throat plate. Then I have to cut the fabric out, take off the throat plate, remove the bobbin and casing, get the tweezers out to pull out all of the tangled thread, and replace everything. So, I don't use the thread cutter at all anymore. The automatic tension seems to work well with light layers of fabric, but not multiple layers that include batting. I have tried to manually adjust the tension setting for that, but have not been able to get it to a point where I'm satisfied.
I do like the selection of stitches and the ease of selecting the pre-programmed stitches on the front of the machine. I also like the easy ability to move the needle position to the right or left of center in small increments. There is also a stitch option to be able to use the regular presser foot with the needle adjusted to create the 1/4" seam for quilt piecing. The machine came with a good selection of presser feet and accessories. I received the optional extension table as part of the sales promotion, and I love it.
Would I buy this machine again? Maybe, maybe not. Most of my sewing projects require just simple straight stitches, so I could definitely get by with a less expensive machine. The ease of sewing is about the same as my $200 simple machine that I bought about 15 years ago. It's been a fun upgrade to that, but I probably should have saved a bit of money and gone with something that wasn't so expensive.
I love what it does: knots the beginning of stitching and knots and cuts at the end, the pressure foot is a button on the front of the machine. It took me a week or so to stop reaching behind the machine to lift the pressure foot - all the 'tools' of stitching are right there in front of you on the blue panel. The foot has two levels of open, needle up or down (love that option). I want to have more time to just play with it. The machine does have how to buttons! I bought extra generic or Brothers feet on Amazon and they fit fine and are so much less expensive, bobbins too. I ordered the large box of generic feet here and they do fit - and fun to play with too (no instructions). I've bought bobbins on Amazon, but not the super cheap ones - read the reviews first.
I can do embroidery, enough for me and is fun to do. I think most people will enjoy this machine for its versatility. It is heavy! If you want a real embroidery machine, get the next model up.
outer and inner fabric, and the handle). When I tried to sew the red light came on to tell me the motor was overloaded
and needed to rest. I could take one stitch and the light came on. I am selling mine.