Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $119.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Husqvarna Z254 54 in. 26 HP Kohler Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||72 x 61.49 x 34.48 inches|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Cutting Width||54 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 26 HP Kohler engine provides reliable startups and a max speed of 6.5 MPH
- A patent-pending park brake system automatically activates or deactivates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward
- Air induction mowing technology draws air from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass and delivering a superior cut
- Reinforced steel stamped cutting deck is made of heavy flat-stock steel for maximum durability
- Clippings can be discharged, mulched or bagged (mulching kit and bagger attachment sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Husqvarna MZ61 61 in. 27 HP Briggs & Stratton Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
Husqvarna MZ61 61 in. 24 HP Kawasaki Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
Ariens Edge 52 in. 726 cc Zero-Turn-Radius Lawn Tractor
|Sold By||Fix_My_Toys||BrandNewEngines, Inc||More Than Outdoor||Union Trailer & Power Equipment|
|Item Dimensions||72 x 61.49 x 34.48 inches||75.5 x 76 x 42 inches||—||73.75 x 60 x 34.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.00 lbs||770.00 lbs||770.00 lbs||710.00 lbs|
Performance and style hit the grass running with Husqvarna’s Z200 series of zero-turn mowers. Cutting-edge design, proven performance and innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore. Featuring a 54 in. reinforced steel cutting deck, the Z254 mower is powered by a 26 HP Kohler engine. Plus, an innovative, maintenance-free transmission makes this an easy mower to own, season after season. Look no further for your next turf cutting machine.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are 2 primary reasons for only 2 stars, #1 is relatively minor but #2 is a ball buster and the reason I will never purchase ANY Husqvarna equipment again.
1. The mower came truck freight and was delivered and placed inside my garage with no visible damage. Then the challenge was to remove the crating intact so the unit could be returned if anything major was found wrong. The unpacking instructions says you will need a hammer and a nail prise tool and to remove the top first, then the sides. Lots of luck!!! This crate looks like someone gave three 9 year old boys each a pneumatic nail gun and a stack of lumber with the instructions to make sure it did not come apart in shipment. It also won’t come apart when you try to uncrate it, I counted 17 nails in one 24” piece and this was typical. All the nails were gripper type and will not prise apart without breaking the boards in several pieces. After 4 hours the crate was reduced to a stack of kindling. At this point, shipping the mower back was not an option.
2. Now for the real bad part, the engine would not start. Checked the battery, all interlocks, solenoid, etc without any luck. Now my dilemma was what to do, could not ship it back for a refund since the crate was in a million pieces so I called the local Husqvarna dealer about warranty service. He refused to work on it since I did not but it from him! I have a barn full of Husqvarna tools but this mower will be the last one. If I cannot depend upon getting warranty service from a dealer, then I am forced to buy from another manufacturer. I recently moved to Alabama and most of my Husky stuff was not bought from this guy.
Since the problem was obviously with the engine I took the mower in to a local Kohler guy. Bingo, barely had time to get home before he called and said it was a minor problem and no charge. So Kohler is on my good guy list, Husqvarna is definitely on my other list, holding down the top 10 positions. Now at least I know I am on my on if anything else goes wrong and don’t expect any help from Husqvarna.