- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Hustle Butter Deluxe Tattoo Aftercare Tattoo Balm, Helps Heal and Maintain Your Art - 100% Vegan Tattoo Lotion No-Petroleum - 1 oz
|Price:||($12.99 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Coconut oil|
|Item Form||Tattoo Lotion|
|Brand||Hustle Butter Deluxe|
|Use for||Whole Body|
|Specific Uses For Product||Tattoo Care|
About this item
- BEFORE, DURING, AFTER: Hustle Butter Deluxe is an original luxury tattoo care product for every stage of the tattoo process. It helps prepare the skin to make it more soft supple, offers superior glide when being tattooed,can help moisturize, heal skin afterwards.
- NUMEROUS BENEFITS: Unlike others, Hustle Butter Deluxe does NOT remove stencils, won’t lead to clogged tubes or petroleum buildup. Hustle Butter Deluxe keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, bleeding, promotes healing upon contact. Colour has never gone in so easy. Yellows, whites go in the first time, you don’t have to worry about over worked highlights.
- VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Certified cruelty-free, absolutely vegan, our all-natural butter is also petroleum, paraben free. It is made from only the finest ingredients, including Shea, Mango, Aloe butter, Coconut, Sunflower, Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, Mint Arvenis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya, Coconut.
- EASY TO USE: Loved by tattoo artists worldwide (as well as their clients) Hustle Butter Deluxe can be applied to the skin as-needed before, during the tattoo process. It should be applied to the skin as aftercare to improve healing as well. Many of our clients continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized, healthy their tattoo’s colors bright
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) tub of Hustle Butter Deluxe Tattoo Butter 150ml (5oz)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vegan Tattoo Care Hustle Butter Cream | Soothing Tattoo Butter Cream to Heal Skin | Natural Tattoo Moisturization for Before, During and After Tattoo
- SOOTHING TATTOO CARE CREAM: Getting your skin tattooed now becomes a relaxed and pain-free experience with Hustle Butter. Our tattoo cream moisturizes and lubricates the skin for faster healing.
- PASS ALL THREE STAGES WITH EASE: Our tattoo butter makes the whole tattoo process absolutely comfortable. It helps in moisturizing your skin before; during and after you get your tattoo. Moreover, it also heals all kinds of irritation.
- INFUSED WITH THE ESSENCE OF NATURE: The tattoo butter is a clinically tested certified skin care product. Our lovely tattoo cream is made of natural ingredients like Shea, mango, aloe butter, sunflower and rice bran oils along with the traces of papaya and coconut.
- CONVENIENT APPLICATION: The tattoo butter is easy to use and can be applied to any body part without any worries. Leave anxiety behind and get yourself tattooed anywhere you like. Our tattoo butter will heal your skin quickly and efficiently.
- MANUFACTURED BY SPECIALISTS: We have produced the Hustle Butter with love and care under the guidance of skin care experts. It is made with vegan ingredients which are paraben and petroleum-free.
Hustle Butter Tattoo Cream | Aftercare Tattoo Cream to Soothe Your Skin
Planning to get your mom’s or your bae’s named tattooed on your wrist? Worried because it is your first time?
Terrified of getting your skin damaged?
Hang all your fears at bay and let us take care of your skin with our highly recommended before, during and after tattoo butter cream.
The 100% natural and vegan products used in manufacturing our aftercare tattoo cream heals your skin quickly. Moreover, it moisturizes it so as to make it look beautiful and soft.
Heal your Tattooed Skin Quickly
A replacement for petroleum-based product, our tattoo butter cream will help you get your skin moisturized and lubricated helping you before, during or after you get your skin tattooed.
Looking to brighten up your skin?
Tattoo butter is the ideal choice to make your skin feel rejuvenated. Moreover, our cosmetic-grade vegan tattoo care butter cream allows your skin to breathe easily and protects it from infections.
Made with Natural Ingredients
Our tattoo butter is not just an after tattoo skin care cream. It is an all-rounder cream that helps your skin become moisturized so that you don’t feel too much pain during the process of getting a tattoo.
Perks of using Hustle Butter:
- The cream enriches your skin by adding healthy nutrients to it.
- It helps in healing at a faster pace because of the natural ingredients infused in the manufacturing formula.
- Other tattoo creams are made with harmful chemicals and have synthetic materials. Hustle Butter cream is 100% natural.
Hustle Butter is made for easy application
Remember, the faster the tattoo heals, the quickly you can show it off to the world.
That got your attention, right?
Get healthy, shiny and attractive skin with extracts of mango, papaya and coconut in our butter cream.
- Comfort your inflamed or irritated skin quickly. Give it a soothing touch.
- The Shea and Aleo Butter prove to be loyal supporters of your skin. They offer the best skin care nutrients to nourish your skin.
- The powerful natural fragrance helps you experience the best of your skin therapy.
Product detailsSize:1 Ounce
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 1.75 inches; 0.96 Ounces
- Item model number : HB-361-1OZ
- UPC : 702024825309 644287818073 852673005611 860001970722 743401101739 785983446990 759894605616 796433413356
- Manufacturer : Hustle Butter Deluxe
- ASIN : B00W3KQPRW
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,470 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NUMEROUS BENEFITS: Unlike others, Hustle Butter Deluxe does NOT remove stencils, won’t lead to clogged tubes or petroleum buildup. Hustle Butter Deluxe keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, bleeding, promotes healing upon contact. Colour has never gone in so easy. Yellows, whites go in the first time, you don’t have to worry about over worked highlights.
VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Certified cruelty-free, absolutely vegan, our all-natural butter is also petroleum, paraben free. It is made from only the finest ingredients, including Shea, Mango, Aloe butter, Coconut, Sunflower, Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, Mint Arvenis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya, Coconut.
EASY TO USE: Loved by tattoo artists worldwide (as well as their clients) Hustle Butter Deluxe can be applied to the skin as-needed before, during the tattoo process. It should be applied to the skin as aftercare to improve healing as well. Many of our clients continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized, healthy their tattoo’s colors bright.
Fantastic quality, effect, softens and brightens color. Smells amazing. I wouldn't choose any other product for my tattoos
The thickness is both a pro and a con. Like others mentioned it does take some time to fully absorb since it is so thick so you may have to wait a bit before getting dressed depending on the area. I started to use it around 5 days post-tattoo after I took off the Saniderm and let it air dry for a bit. I have been using it morning and night ever since and the tattoo has healed up nicely. After the first few days I started using a hair dryer to liquify the top layer of the Hustle Butter to make it easier to spread, but not hot enough to cause any skin irritation on the tattoo. I also found this helps it absorb a little faster and I can put on a shirt after a few minutes without worry. It goes on nicely and does not feel greasy at all. It is hard to explain, as in my head I just come up with the word it feels "nice" and almost has a creamy consistency. I do wish it were a little cheaper since it is so good I want to put it everywhere. But if only using it for a small section this container will last a while since a little can go a long way. I also found it makes the tattoo "pop" a little and boost the colors and blacks. I bought the smaller container too just to carry around in a bag if I want something quick to use and to help stop itchiness of the tattoo during the second week when I was out of the house.
By Alexa Dubiel on August 18, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 1, 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 2, 2019
This product is very good, no nasty chemicals and feels great when applied. It can really help the itchy phase of healing. I noticed that once this cream wore off my arm started to dry up like a crisp, I would just apply some cream and I was good for the next 8 hours.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.