Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on September 25, 2009
ive been searching for years for this stuff. depending on how much u use,varies the heat index. its not one of those hot for no reason type sauces. its full of flavors. i use it on pretty much anything i wanna give a zing to. great with rice, eggs, hotdogs, u name it. definintly worth givin a try. but start slow, a couple drops is all it takes! :)
on August 7, 2015
I put it on pretty much everything. No longer spicy enough for me, but I eat Thai Peppers pretty regularly. Still adds a little spice and a good flavor.
on November 26, 2011
On my 17th birthday a friend took me to a Thai restaurant and I tried Sriracha sauce for the first time. Almost eight years later, it's still one of my staple condiments! It makes pretty much anything taste good.
on September 1, 2015
A big bottle of Rooster sauce. Life is good...
on March 11, 2014
One of the best hot sauces money can buy. Perfectly balanced, with a flavor unlike anything youve ever tasted! I love this stuff!
on August 6, 2012
Screw hot sauce, I put THIS stuff on everything! Add it to chicken, rice, beef, pasta, your shoe, or ANYTHING you're cooking to add flavorful spice. Hot sauce is alright, but it's actually kind of bland compared to sriracha. Hot sauce is watery spice and vinegar, sriracha is condensed chili, garlic, and other flavorful additions. In my mind, there's no comparison.
on January 29, 2013
I love Sriracha on kimbap, mandu, fries, salads, chips and anything else that can be consumed.

This is a much better size for Sriracha fans than the small size.
on December 10, 2012
I love this stuff! Hot sauce lovers will love it! As well as those who just like a little perky flavor in soups and stews, it's an all in one seasoning which gives flavor as well as heat.
on November 26, 2015
Yum,it so good!
on August 7, 2012
It has a good taste very hot though use it sparingly the price was a bit more expensive than at Walmart or even Safeway a good condiment if you are into hot stuff this bottle will last me a lifetime.