- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Joy Group Press (April 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984477802
- ISBN-13: 978-0984477807
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.4 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,345,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hybrid Entrepreneurship: How the Middle Class Can Beat the Slow Economy, Earn Extra Income and Reclaim the American Dream Paperback – April 20, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
The book seems to be written as a self-promotion tool. Almost every page hosts an advert for the author's twitter feed and website.
I can't believe I wasted $20 on this book. She at least knows how to sell her own stuff though CNN appearances...