- Hardcover: 282 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2009 edition (August 27, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230227937
- ISBN-13: 978-0230227934
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,984,397 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Hybrid Theory of Metaphor: Relevance Theory and Cognitive Linguistics 2009th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
' Tendahl's work is full of merit and should be considered a major step in reconciling positions between apparently divergent but actually complementary theoretical frameworks.' -Metaphor and Symbol
About the Author
MARKUS TENDAHL is Lecturer in the Department of English and American Studies, University of Dortmund, Germany. He has published articles in the Journal of Pragmatics and Mind and Language.