HQ Hydra II 350 V2 Kiteboarding Trainer Kite Bundle : Includes FREE 2ND Kite : Symphony Beach II 1.3M Foil Kite + WindBone Kiteboarding Key Chain : Water Trainer Foil Traction Power Kite
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kitesurfing Trainer Bundle - Includes 3 Items (HQ Hydra II 350 Trainer Kite + Symphony Beach 1.3M Foil Kite + WindBone Kiteboarding Key-Chain Fob
- Kiteboarding Trianer Kite Bundle - Includes FREE Second Kite
- HQ Hydra II 350 3.5M Water Relaunchable 3 Meter Trainer Kite (All New Version 2 Model) - Only Trainer Kite that can be used on/in/over water
- HQ Symphony Beach 1.3M Foil Kite with Control Straps (color may vary on 1.3 Kite: Rainbow or Mango)
- Plus Windbone Kitebording Key Chain Fob
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The HQ Hydra is now new and improved in the latest Hydra-II 350 Model
HQ Hydra II 350: The HQ Hydra (from HQ Power Kites) is the world's first and only water relaunchable trainer foil kite. Extremely stable and easy to fly, this closed cell ram-air foil has no bladders to inflate or replace, yet it floats on water. A third line provides the safety system and the ability to reverse launch, making it perfect for use with absolute beginners. The HQ Hydra II 350 flies great in low winds and generates plenty of pull for bodydrags when the wind is strong.
HQ Symphony Beach 1.3M Foil kite:
High Quality 1.3 meter Foil kite with Control Straps.. (Bundle includes this FREE Second Kite) **color may vary on 1.3 Kite: Rainbow or Mango
WindBone Kiteboarding Key Chain Fob: Carry your keys in WBK style
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have 20+ hours flying this kite and have loved every minute on it. I even let my girlfriend fly it (not recommended!) and it came through with no tears or holes, which shocked me after watching her smash the hell out of it. I have flown it in 30mph gusts and things got a bit scary, but the third line is always effective at depowering the kite and bringing things under control. After some stall flips, could see that my lines were twisted, so I disconnected the lines and untwisted them. Be sure to do this occasionally so the lines slide nice during spin maneuvers. This kite has exceeded all my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn power kites or kiteboarding.