Hydracentials Insulated Lunch Tote Bag, (15 X 9 X 6) Inches, Black
|Sale:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Hydracentials On The Go Lunch Bag is as functional as it is stylish. As you can see by photos, this lunch bag is large, and has long shoulder straps that allow you to carry your lunch and keep your hands free! There is a small outer pocket perfect for utensils. The Hydracentials On the go lunch bag brings a little style to your lunch.
- Do not SETTLE for poorly made, thin and TINY lunch bags. Hydracentials is known for quality, and this lunch bag is no exception. Made from durable 600D polyester with a thick PEVA Insulated interior lining, this bag will not only hold up well, but the INSULATED lining will keep your food fresh and tasty!
- Let’s talk Size! This Lunch Bag is the perfect size for lunch! As the pictures show, it can hold multiple food containers of different sizes, snacks, AND your beverage! In fact, in can hold two if you need. Don’t just listen to us, checkout the pictures sent in from our other customers!
- The Hydracentials On the Go Lunch Bag is PERFECT for the busy working lady who wants to add some style to her lunch. Or want to give that picky teen a bag they will love to carry? Give them the cute and stylish The Hydracentials On the Go Lunch Bag.
- Dimensions: 15 inches long, 9 inches high and 6 inches deep on the bottom. Due to the shape, the bag expands in depth allowing for even more room! The interior features a grey PEVA insulated lining for keeping food fresh.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Hydracentials Insulated Lunch Tote Bag, (15 X 9 X 6) Inches, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Healthy Life Essentials||Amazon.com||Oneyongs||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.1 x 15 x 2.8 in||9.5 x 10 x 7 in||7.48 x 8.66 x 4.72 in||8.75 x 10 x 6 in|
Hydracentials Stylish On The Go Lunch Tote
Top Customer Reviews
I work in a law office and rarely get an actual lunch hour. If I'm lucky, I can eat at my desk, but in the almost-three years I've worked there, I've gone out to lunch a total of four times. As a result, I pack my lunch almost every day. While packing my lunches can be a time consuming endeavor, I find that if I plan ahead, I can pack the lunch containers with very healthy choices and keep myself on track. Before I received this On the Go Lunch Tote, I was stuffing the full containers into my briefcase, and by the time I got to work the containers would be sweating onto my documents. I knew I was going to have to figure out a better option and then this Hydracentials On the Go Lunch Tote Bag became available.
I live in Florida so a lot of weekends involve trips to the beach or other outdoor fun. This On the Go Lunch Tote Bag is also perfect for throwing just a few snack items and a water or two without hauling out the huge cooler and making a big production about it. This particular tote from Hydracentials is perfect! It’s cute and stylish, and I love the fact that it is insulated. It features both interior and exterior linings to keep your food fresh and help you avoid leaks.
As a blogger, I am provided products by companies in exchange for my honest feedback, just as Hydracentials has here with this bag. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I am revewing this bag because I purchased it and did not receive any remuneration to do so.
The Insulated tote is still compact but roomy enough for daily use back and forth to the office. I am hard on my bags and after using this tote for 9 months it is still going strong. I am also prone to spills and clean up is easy both on the inside and outside. The zipper is strong and flexible to accommodate bulging. It would be nice if the straps were a bit longer, but the thickness of the straps keeps the bag from digging into your fingers while you carry it around.
There is plenty of room for a large Swell water bottle, food container, fruit and some snacks. Enough to get anyone through a work day. I even use it on weekend day trips. I would even be interested in a slightly larger version the lunch tote.