- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XZRZ8SZ
- Average Customer Review: 2,249 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,767 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Hydracentials Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle With Straw- 25 oz- Includes Custom Water Bottle Cover And 2 Straw Cleaners
|Sale:||$22.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRIPLE LAYER INSULATION on top of the double wall design keeps your beverages extra cool for longer. Ideal for outdoors whether, hiking, biking, playing tennis, golfing, at work, at home or on the go
- SWEATPROOF and NO CONDENSATION : If you are sick and tired of sweaty bottles leaving you with soaking papers and a big mess then our Hydracentials bottle is your answer
- MADE FROM FOOD GRADE 18/18 Stainless Steel: Not all stainless steel is the same. We use the best quality metal on both the interior and exterior walls. Making your bottle ultra durable, BPA-FREE won't leach harmful chemicals or toxins into your favorite drink.
- FLIP CAP SPOUT: Featuring a flip up spout and straw drinking mechanism allows the ease of staying hydrated even while on the go. The flip cap top provides single-handed drinking ability and is perfect for your busy life on the go. DRINK MORE WATER and be healthy. Our extra large 25 ounce tumbler provides long lasting hydration, is perfect for nursing moms, for having cold water throughout the night and for every need. Grab yours today and enjoy crisp, cool and refreshing drinks all day long.
- COLD LIQUIDS ONLY: This is a double wall insulated water bottle is made of 18/8 food grade stainless steel water bottle, which is only recommended for use with cold beverages due to the flip spout and straw drinking mechanism. DO NOT USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS. Drinking hot liquids from a straw is not a pleasurable experience and there for this bottle is a cold beverage water bottle only
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Hydracentials S 25 oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Keep Your Favorite Beverage Cool, Crisp, Refreshing, and Tasting Great Even On the Go! No MORE CONDENSATION! The double wall insulation keeps your bottle from forming condensation on the outside and will keep your beverage cold for hours! - Holds 25oz of your beverage - Keeps your drink cool for hours - Stainless Steel keeps your beverage clean, crisp and toxin free! BPA Free, it won't leech toxins into your drink! The Stainless Steel Material and Flip and Sip Design Make it effortless to enjoy your favorite beverage - The Hydracentials Stainless Steel Water Bottle stands out among a crowd for it's stylish design. - The flip cap spout with straw drinking mechanism allow for easy handling and use. It's great for - kids too! - The secure twist on top allows you to easily attach to backpacks or bags. - The flip up spout cap allows for easy use Product Details - Made from durable and reusable 18/8 food grade stainless steel will keep the bottle in great condition. - Wide mouth opening and detachable straw allows for easy cleaning - Hand wash with soap and water. - Do NOT put in the microwave. -Fits easily is most cup holders Product Dimensions: 12" H x 3.25" W Capacity: 25oz (750ml) This product is designed for cold beverages only. Seller Warranty 1 year Guarantee. Get Your Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle at the low discounted price now!
Color: Stainless | Size: 25 oz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Thank you so much for creating a perfect water bottle that is sleek and SAFE for my family!
The double wall construction limits the amount of fluid (the bottle size is deceiving) but provides excellent insulation. I use this bottle daily, placing ice in the bottle in the morning, often leaving it in the car all day (in California in 100+ degree weather) and by the time night rolls around there is still ice in the bottle and the water is still cold! One of the best insulated bottles I've owned. Even though the insulation takes up some room, the bottle is still a reasonable size and fits well in your hand.
The plastic drinking tip was important because I prefer to drink water through a straw, which is why I initially bought the Camelbak Eddie water bottles. The Eddie's drinking bite valve would leak in the car and the closing mechanism would wear out quickly. After the Eddies wore out in 6 months a few times over i decided to look for another option. I've owned the Hydracentials for about a year now and, although the hard straw took some getting use to, it is a much better design. It shows no signs of wearing out and only leaks when the bottle is under lots of pressure (usually due to significant temperature change).
My only complaint about this bottle in white is that the paint is peeling off. I have been rough on this bottle, and it has some dents and dings in it. It goes everywhere with me: dirt biking, boating, school, work so its understandable that it would show some signs of wear. The bottle appears that it was just painted and not power coated. Power coating the bottle with the white paint would make it perfect. I plan to see if I can get the bottle power coated locally because I see the bottle lasting me a long time. Attached is an image of the bottle after a year of heavy use.
Other than the paint I'm very happy with this bottle and would purchase another, but hopefully wont need to for a long time.
If you're looking to buy this thinking you'll put your hot coffee in it, buy something else. This one is NOT for hot liquids.
There is a down-side to this container. I cannot find a replacement lid assembly for the 16 oz container (25 oz size has replacement lids) Why would I need a replacement lid? The metal container's top edge is fairly sharp. Over time, the lids seal will become damaged and will leak. Maybe by the time i need a replacement, there will be one. For now, I can't find one.
The parts are easy to wash and rinse clean so no worries there.
I'm not sure if there was instructions that came with it but the spout has a small hole on top when folded down for drinking. You have to cover the hole with your finger before drinking. Otherwise, it will not work.
There was a free offer, inside the container, for a cozie cover. All you need do is send your name, address, and Amazon purchase number on the website and they send it to you.
I'm pretty satisfied and would recommend this to friends.
UPDATED: I've been using this container for a couple of months now and I still love it. I did try ice and liquids to test its ability to keep beverages cold. Its superb! The water stayed cold for 6 hours and with ice that did not melt completely.
I still wish there was instructions on using it. I had developed a leak when the container was laying on its side. I wrote to Kristen Darkenwald about it. Kristen responded by sending me 2 new covers, 4 extra straws, another complete 16 oz container, 2-16 oz covers, 2 straw brushes to clean the straws, and another cozy outer insulation cover.
I was surprised on how much Kristen had sent me. Customer service and satisfaction was and is... OUTSTANDING!!!!
Though, I still rate the container at 4 stars for lack of instructions.
After investigating my problem leakage, I determined the reason my container was leaking was caused by the spout not being fully closed and locked. When it is fully closed there will be a noticeable "click" as the spout locks into place.