Hydration Pack with 1.5 L Backpack Water Bladder. Fits Men and Women with Chest Sizes 27" - 50". Great for Hiking - Running - Biking - Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.20. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WILL FIT YOU PERFECTLY: Adjustable shoulder/chest straps. Will fit chest sizes from teenagers / kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50" chest size. The chest straps makes sure it doesn't bounce when you move.
- WATER RESISTANT AND DURABLE: The main compartment is covered with our own diamond Rip Stop Nylon material which serves two functions. 1. It is water resistant so your belongings stay dry in light/medium rain. It is also durable reduces wear and tear so your pack lasts longer
- REPLACEABLE 50Oz. BLADDER: Includes a 1.5 Liter/50 Oz. BPA Free bladder which keeps you hydrated. It also keeps the water fairly cool. and includes a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes for an even cooler drink. Enough to get you through a day of hiking, cycling, running or biking
- OUR GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Camden Gear Hydration Pack, please let us know and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Need To Have Enough Water On Your Trail Run?
And Make Sure You Have a Leak-Free Experience And Lightweight Backpack
When going on your run, hike or trail run, you want to make sure you have enough water for the day. You need a daypack back that does not leak and also has enough volume to take your belonging safely along with you
The Camden Gear Hydration Pack Gives you 50 Oz. Guaranteed Enough Hydration for your run or hike.
Lightweight, Breathable Mesh fabric with a Chest and Waist Strap for a Snug Fit.- Extendable bite valve makes it easy to reach
- 50 Oz./1.5 Liter Water reservoir bladder made from high quality and BPA-free flexible plastic
- Easily cleaned by using warm water to rinse out the bladder.
- 3 Storage Pockets to safely carry your belongings along with you.
Our 60 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within 60 days, and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Don't wait for this sale to end! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have have used other hydration packs before and the water tastes plastic. These didn't have a plastic taste at all.
As for the packs they were great! We hiked in Zions National Park for 3 days nearly 30 miles. The packs are only designed for day hiking. No overnight stuff. At least I wouldn't recommend it. My sandwich was smashed in the pocket designed to hold food items. Maybe a half sandwich in one side pocket and the other half in the other side pocket or maybe no sandwich at all. I just wouldn't put anything soft in the pocket over the bladder. Otherwise the pack was lightweight, had plenty of pockets, straps, enclosed zippers, open/ close valve for water, and bite cap to prevent dust from getting on bite nipple.
I love these packs and would definitely recommend to everyone!
with some ice cold water and headed off for some fun in the Texas sun. I am simply thrilled with my purchase with the Hydration Pack. It was just what the doctor ordered. My Brother in law that was with us that day had 3 of his own Hydration Packs, and compared to his I felt it was the best choice I could make when it came down to the market of hydration packs. I do plan on buying one more for my wonderful wife in the near future and we will be able to enjoy the outdoors in the hot Texas sun. I have already started to recommend this product to family and friends and I will continue to do my best to spread the word. So stay cool, stay safe, and stay hydrated.
I am average sized and she is pretty petite. Both of us were able to size the pack to fit snugly while we ran. The material on the inside of the straps was a netting material that breathed pretty well and didn't chafe (my wife only wore a tanktop and we ran 9 miles, no chafing!).
The pouch itself is pretty easy to fill--It has a wide opening to put ice cubes in it as well if you want to keep your water. The hose snakes through an opening along the top straps of the backpack (either side) allowing you to zip the water pouch closed compeltely. The hose itself has a foamy sleeve that claims to help keep the water cooler but we have only run in cold weather and I can't tell obviously. The water valve at the end is pretty solid, the only issue we have run into was that my wife's you really have to bite down on it to get any real water to come out.
The pack has a pocket on each of the straps that go across your abdomen which is nice to put your gummy pouces and stuff like that. Aside from those two and the main water pouch pocket there is a mid size pocket along the back of the pack with a vertical slit zipper. This allows you to hold quite a few things, although I would have loved a secure tiny pocket somewhere on this to hold money or some valuables.
All in all this is a solid purchase at a very affordable price.