Hydration Bladder. Water Bladder Camden Gear 2L 2.5L 3L Liter Bag Pack - With Insulated Mouth Tube Valve - Best for Camping Hiking Climbing and Running - Sports Backpack Reservoir System
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No plastic smell/taste: Take on bicycle trips with storage pouch. 0.3 gallons. Quick release with shutoff valve. Wide and portable. 50 Oz durable tank, clean, no plastic taste on the nozzle hose.
- Insulated Tube Cover: Replacement bladder with wide opening container for ice cubes. Food grade. Carry or fold. Neoprene Insulated Tubing. Fits all hydration rucksacks or backpacks. TPU quality. Soft Bottle quality. Push-Pull Drinking Cap Cover. Survival gear or for runners
- US FDA & German LFGB Certified: Our hydration pack bladder is tested to comply with international safety standards. Be rest assured that you are getting good quality with your purchase.
- Quality, Non Toxic, Tastefree for Bike trips. 2.0L Storage Pouch. With wide opening and strong material. Easy to clean.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Camden Gear compression sleeves, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shape: 2.0L (70 Oz.) Blue | Size: Medium
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an addendum to my above original assessment, I'll add two comments: I've hiked well over 100 miles now using this as my hydration bag. The bag is resilient to damage. No holes, no leaks. The only problem is that the cap must be tightened quite tight to prevent leaking, so tight in fact, that the cap is difficult to loosen when refilling the bag. I found an easy solution-- just take a little Vaseline and put it on the threads of the cap. Works like a charm-- easy to cap and uncap.
Edited 30 December, 2017. I used it 4 times already. The second time I noticed that the mouth piece cover no longer stayed in place allowing the mouthpiece exposure to dust/dirt. At firts I thought that the water on the bottom of the hydration bag was comming from condensation but after closer inspection I discovered that it was leaking from the hose connection to the bladder. Very dissapointed.