Other Sellers on Amazon
Hydration Bladder 3 Liter Water Reservoir Leak Proof Hydration Pack BPA Free Quick Release Insulated Tube & Shutoff Valve Best Hydration Reservoir for Hiking Cycling Running Biking Climbing
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE OPENING FOR EASY CLEANING AND FILLING – Pioneer Hydration Bladder has one of the largest openings on the market: 5.3’’ (13cm) best for filling to the top and adding ice to keep you cool in the extreme heat has never been easier. The Top Sliding-Seal opens across the entire bladder width making it easy for rinsing, cleaning and drying, and no additional brushes or dryers are needed with our bladder. The Sliding-Seal closes tight for a leak-proof seal.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE 100% BPA & PVC FREE – Our hydration pack system is made entirely from Premium Ultra-Durable field tested and anti bacterial materials, sturdy resistant to mechanical shocks and high-low temperatures, FDA approved, guaranteed safe and taste-free drinking water. The antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial and mould growth for the life of the system. Can be frozen or filled with hot water at max temp 60° C / 140° F.
- HIGH PROTECTION INSULATED SLEEVE – The 48’’ hose is neoprene insulated to prevent the UV light and the freeze to reach the water inside the tube. The tube features a High-Flow bite valve for easy drinking with self-lock to prevent leaking, along with a dust cover that prevents the dust from reaching the valve and a Quick-Link button that can detach the bite valve making it easy to clean and attach a Sawyer Squeeze/Mini filter to it. The Shutoff-Valve will prevent leaks when not in use.
- SUITABLE FOR LONG USE – This smart designed High Performance 3L hydration reservoir system is just the right capacity for long treks, running, hiking, camping, biking or mountain climbing. This hydration pack will meet your peak performance every time. L 17’’ x W 8’’ in size, it rests perfectly inside Camelbak and Osprey backpacks. Overall, it’s built to last a lifetime of punishing trails.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – From design to production and sale, PIONEER BEAR CAMP provides a maximum of care and dedication to every product we make, and our warranty is no different. If you experience any issues with our product, we will fully refund or send you a FREE replacement pack. Buy with confidence with our no-questions-asked 120-DAY FULL REFUND Guarantee, best on the market!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PIONEER BEAR CAMP - HYDRATION WATER BLADDER has been designed by our engineers to help hikers, trail runners, climbers mountain bikers, explorers to stay hydrated on their journey without having to stop their adventure. Pioneer 3 Liter Reservoir delivers a High-Flow hydration and features a Top Opening Seal for easy filling, cleaning, and drying, and an On/Off valve at the bite mouthpiece that makes it easy to prevent leaks. The new tube is now compatible with the Sawyer Squeeze/Mini filters, just connect a Sawyer Fast Fill Adapter to the tube's Quick-Link and you are ready to go.
With the help from hiking communities, we have designed this hydration water bladder for you, whether if you do day hikes or plan for the PCT or AT, this is the best option for any thru-hiker.
Here is why you will love our Pioneer Hydration Bladder:
- The Top Sliding-Seal opens across the entire bladder width, making it easy for filling, cleaning, and drying
- Upgraded 48-inch military neoprene insulated sleeve to prevent UV light and the freeze to reach the water inside the tube
- Upgraded Angled Valve for easy mouthpiece access without having to kink the hose like with other brands
- Quick-Link button at the bite valve that makes the valve easy to disconnect and easy access to clean it
- Safe and reliable 100% BPA & PVC FREE. The antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial and molds growth
- Big capacity of 3 liters suitable for long treks
- L 17’’ x W 8’’ in size, it fits perfectly inside any hiking CamelBak, Osprey backpacks
- When the hose is detached, water does not flow out of the bladder, because it’s fitted with a One-Way Valve Technology
- The High-Flow soft bite valve self-seals after each sip and features a Shutoff-Valve to prevent leaks when not in use
ADD TO CART NOW and stay hydrated! Go for a Premium Hydration Reservoir this time to make sure you are not out of a water supply when you really need it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - From design to production and sale, PIONEER BEAR CAMP provides a maximum of care and dedication to every product we make, and our warranty is no different. If you experience any issues with our product, we will fully refund or send you a FREE replacement pack. Buy with confidence with our no-questions-asked 120-DAY FULL REFUND Guarantee, best on the market!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s pretty rock solid with no chance of leaking. It is also easy to pour in and out of, and since it opens from the top you don’t have to take it all the way out of your backpack to refill. I found the hose long enough to reach where it had to go on my pack for on-trail use.
I don't see myself using any other bladder.
I ended up getting this Pioneer Hydration Bladder and I really like it. Previously I used a Camelbak and this system is much better.
I am very impressed by the features, quality of construction, ease of cleaning, and versatility. It was compatible with fits perfectly in my Ultimate Direction SX 3.0 hydration pack
The bite valve flows nicely and I absolutely that the hose is insulated. Quality seems to be high and cleaning is easy. Great product!
Bought this bladder because of its size, usually for some pretty short hikes. Took it out for a hike the day after I got it and noticed that the mouthpiece was leaking all over my shirt. The nozzle was set to off and the cap was locked on but slowly it was dripping out. I finally got home and when I popped the cap open the whole thing came off! Now I can’t open the cap without the blue mouth piece/valve also coming off. I like the size of the bladder and the bladder itself held up well. No leaks and fit perfectly into my bag, just disappointed in the hose/cap situation.